Sunday, November 22, 2020

Owner Responds To Ridiculous Review Of Auto Shop


Some people in this world are impossible to please. It's as if they've set out on a completely irrational mission to unleash impossible demands that even when somehow, miraculously met, still warrant toxic bouts of dishonesty and general nonsense. At least this owner was ready to address a rather absurd review of their auto shop. 

Check out another ridiculous choosing beggar case with this entitled streamer who demanded music for exposure, and got nothing.

1.

Text - Local Guide 14 reviews 2 photos ***** a year ago Be Aware!! I recently changed the starter here. They told me $780 first, as a student couldn't afford that. It's 1/5 value of my car. They brought it down to $700 with an $30 oil change value which I initially appreciated it as I borrowed some money from my friend and couldn't come up with more. I thought that was a good deal as they "helped" me, I made some phone calls after I agreed to change and guess what was quoted $580 at express oil

2.

Text - We got your car in immediately ahead of all appointments. We diagnosed the starter issue and had a discussion with you. You wanted a new starter (not remanufactured) and it needed to be done as fast as possible because you had to get back on the road to Texas by 3:00 PM. I offered a remanufactured unit and a new unit, you still opted for the new unit at the higher price point. After we had started the disassembly. you came back to me and asked us to stop because you weren't able to get th

3.

Text - Now, while the bill was $700.00 out the door, we replaced your starter with a new Denso (OEM) unit, replaced the intake manifold gasket and did an oil change. If we breakdown the cost, $700.00 less sales tax (S45.79), less intake manifold gasket ($54.99). less oil change ($24.95) and less disposal fees ($5.00), your NEW starter actually cost you $589.27. According to your barometer of cost (S580.00) we are actually less expensive. To your point about AutoZone being very chesp, the dlosest

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment