Saturday, November 28, 2020

Most Heart Melting Compliments Girls Have Received


There's nothing like a good, sincere, and clever compliment to make a good impression on someone. Someone on AskReddit got a thread going about the most heart melting compliments that girls have ever received. So, consider these to be the best of the best when it comes to worthy compliments. On the flip side check out some of the absolute worst compliments that people have ever received.

1.

Text - peppermint_green • 17h 2 Awards When I was in third grade my teacher had us all group up in boy-girl pairs for a project. The girls would sit at a table, and the boys would pick which girl they wanted to work with. One boy who I had a crush on immediately walked over my table and sat down. When I asked him why he chose to work with me he said, "Because you're the best girl out of all of them." I still think about it today, it was such a sweet compliment.

2.

Text - extracrispybacon3 • 19h 1 Award I was literally just picking up trash and he said “you're the type of person that's gonna change the world" Q Reply 1 1.2k •..

3.

Text - prettyone_85 • 16h "I'm proud of you" after some deep conversations and hearing some things about my life, hardships and still managing success. I never hear that, melted my whole heart Reply 4 127 ...

4.

Text - inspector_swamp • 18h One time when I was in a train station in Pompeii (we missed our train) and I had to sit down but there were only like 3 benches and 100 people so you do the math. So I sat on the ground in pain and sweat and this Italian guy walks past me and says something in Italian. I can't speak it so I just nodded and smiled, he then asked if I spoke Italian and I said no. He then said "well I just said you were beautiful". That still makes me happy everyday | Reply 512 3 •..

5.

Text - shesnotallthat0 • 19h My boyfriend said "I love you" for the first time the other night and we were chatting the night after and I told him that it really surprised me. He said "it just felt natural, everything with you feels really natural". He doesn't talk about feelings much but that made my turn to mush. Reply 1 881 3 ...

6.

Text - owl_and_cookies • 17h A guy once said in the shop "you're beautiful". Not so special, but he just went away, not expecting answer or conversation, or even "thank you" from me. Just to say that. Reply 219 3 + ...

7.

Text - ZoltanKeminy3245 • 18h "The work that you do everyday amazes me" and "I love the way you care so much about other people". I have a really emotionally-demanding career and have worked really hard to get where I am. there is no better compliment to me than one that shows how much my partner SEES me, you know? Reply 1 447 ...

8.

Text - Otterpop • 16h 2 Awards Me, when he was graduating top 3 in our class: Congratulations, I wish I could be as smart as you. Him: Yeah, but l'll never have the level of emotional intelligence you do. He spoke like it was obvious, but it was the first time I realized that was something valuable. Reply 368 ...

9.

Text - jakethedug • 14h Years ago I was casually chatting with a coworker when he said, unprompted "you have a very pleasant- sounding voice." I was a very quiet person, and as a young girl I was used to only ever hearing compliments about my appearance, especially from guys, it was always "you're cute/hot, nice lips/eyes/hair/ass/tits etc." Hearing that he liked my voice made me feel like he actually wanted to listen to what I had to say, he wanted to hear me talk instead of just wanting to loo

10.

Text - kawaiikaeru23 • 17h 2 Awards From my boyfriend: You are so beautiful. Not just physically. Everything about you is beautiful. The way you create things, the things you like, all of it. I'm infatuated with you. I replay that in my head over and over when l'm feeling inadequate. Reply 482 ...

11.

Text - GambinoTheElder • 19h He recently told me the thing he loves most is how much I care. About everything lol. For me it always felt like a negative. Like l'm always caring too much and l'm too sensitive. Hearing him say that's one of the reasons he fell in love, namely the time I was late to work because I didn't have it in my heart to drive by a couple dogs that were stuck on a highway...made me feel like my care for life isn't a weakness but a strength. Q Reply 1 132 3 ...

12.

Text - ghostmadlittlemiss • 16h I was feeling bad one day because l'd been really grumpy at work and taken it out on someone else at one point. (In defence of another person, but still). I was starting to worry that I wasn't a nice person any more (hello anxiety, my old friend) and my OH calmed me down by claiming I was like a compass. While a compass always points to true north, I always point to true kindness. We've been together for 14 years and I think that might be the sweetest thing he's e

13.

Text - RinnFTW • 12h A little boy told me this, "You are so kind to me. Your kindness could protect me from a buffalo." Reply 49 ...

14.

Text - HotChocoMarshies • 20h 3 1 Award I'm not sure if this is a compliment but my SO and I have been together for quite some time now and he didn't go to college (sad story behind it) and then I found him one day looking up and listing down possible courses to get and I told him I was happy for him and that I would support him all the way but for some reason, I asked him why and he said that he wants to get better jobs and save up for our future. I tried my best not to tear up Reply 253 ...

15.

Text - kojinB84 • 15h O 1 Award "Mommy, you're the best mommy in the whole world." - My son. :) Reply 335 ...

16.

Text - figstea123 • 19h 3 Awards "There's nobody else that I would want irritating me on a daily basis, than you, my love" ~my husband We have good banter. Reply 715 ...

17.

Text - Soviet_Union1234 • 14h Happened in my first year of 7th grade(yes, I was held back). I was one of those special needs kids, and I had to take a test at the time, so I was walking to the ESS office. I got in there and a little 3rd grade boy stared at me for a second before saying, "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!!" Melted my heart tbh. Reply 34 ...

18.

Text - terribleandtrue • 20h Him telling me that he loves me for me. The good, the bad, the messy and the scary. He's here for it ALL. 91 3 Reply ...

19.

Text - CurlyPiano • 19h 'I thought this was just going to be a summer fling, that's before I realised you're so amazing' + Reply 89

20.

Text - GiveMeHead TillmDead • 13h my boyfriend told me one night as we were going to bed,"wow, i love you. like, increasingly. and i'll probably love you a little bit more when i wake up." he always is just dropping heart stoppers like that and it's amazing. (i right them down to remember them verbatim lol.) Reply 4 20 •..

21.

Text - Czarina007 • 18h "You are a respectable, ambitious, deeply devoted and sensitive soul. You have the world at your feet and the wind at your back. I would consider myself the luckiest guy to be by your side for the journey." Beats any compliment on the physical. Those are nice too, but not heart melting, just temporarily cheek reddening. Q Reply 53 3

22.

Text - Fieryirishplease • 8h From my husband. "The way you waddle is so cute. Like a penguin." And then he flapped his arms at me. I'm super pregnant right now and that just made me feel so nice. Reply 1 14 •..

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment