Saturday, November 28, 2020

Choosing Beggar Asks For Classmate's Notes, Gets Rejected, Has Meltdown


This choosing beggar couldn't keep their story straight from the start. Apparently, them not being able to mooch off a classmate's notes will result in them straight up starving. It seems as if these entitled choosing beggars and their wealth of irrational demands will never stop popping out of the woodwork. It's up to the rest of the world to serve them the reality checks for free, when the opportunities present themselves. 

Check out another wild choosing beggar case, with this YouTuber who demanded free commissions, got rejected, and then unleashed a storm of threats.

1.

Text - W exam 3 notes?? I'm sorry? W when are you gonna send your notes for exam three Hey, sorry, I don't really have notes for this unit--I learned most of this stuff already in my other bio classes. i get you already know it, but why does that mean we don't get notes W that doesn't seem very fair

2.

Text - ?? Because I didn't take any...I have the chart from lab filled out, that's about it W isnt it ur job to take notes though Nah dude, I'm not the SI or anything, I was just sharing my notes in the gc to help people out. Can't share what's not there, sorry for the miscommunication is the SI W okay this isn't fair I'm sorry?

3.

Text - i just think it's not okay that you let us all think that you were the SI and you let us all depend on you i didn't take any notes this unit bc i knew you'd send them W Dude I never said I was the SI, it's in the syllabus its a girl named Also, Sls share notes in SI sessions, not WhatsApp group messages r. I can send you the chart, but you're going to need to write your own notes for lecture, I don't have any can't you please just send them to me

4.

Text - W im a freshman I don't have any notes to send you Also this is a 3000 level course with Also this is a 3000 level course with two tiers of prerequisites, how on Earth are you taking this as a freshman? its my second year of college ..do we have a different working definition of a freshman W can you tell me what's on the exam

5.

Text - Check canvas, E posted loads of prep material. W lol i never check canvas it gives me anxiety You may want to get over that one All I do for notes is copy the slides and print them, then add summaries of the in class discussions and his old test questions. It takes me maybe two hours a chapter.

6.

Text - Reading the book helps too, just know the chapters get screwing between the 11th and 12th edition, he posted the chapters for the 12th in canvas, just +1 to any of the chapter numbers if you have the 11th W okay what chapters are on the exam Idk off the top of my head, check canvas can't you check canvas and tell me, im already having an anxiety attack bc i won't have any notes to study from W

7.

Text - No, I think you should, exposure therapy is highly effective. Not to sound like your mom but you should be checking Canvas daily, how do you turn in the lab homeworks? lol i don't please im freaking out im gonna fail this class im premed you have no idea how hard this is W

8.

Text - I'm premed t0o. I've been there. He drops the lowest of the exams so just make sure you study for the next one, and don't wait till the week before the exam. And honestly if you start cramming now you could probably still pull a good grade, a lot of this stuff is review from the last unit no i won't im going to fail because of you and lose my scholarship which means I lose my mealplan so im gonna starve bc of you

9.

Text - The welcome center has free granola bars wowww ur such a bitch W super unskinny no one likes you Monday • 6:26 PM how are you gonna get into med school it's all connections that you don't have

10.

Text - Monday • 8:50 PM enjoy failing ur mcat, i was gonna help you study and give you my notes but no one likes a snake I really don't need a freshman to help me study for the MCAT W i already took it, 316 so you're a freshman whose in their second year of college yet took the МСАТ

11.

Text - who said i was a freshman im a senior in college W already accepted into medical school Tf did you smoke before picking up your phone you literally said you were a freshman like ten minutes ago W oh lol autocorrect fail ..l'd call it backtracking to cover a shitty lie but cool, autocorrect works too This has been hilarious but Il'm going to bed, have a lovely evening, you wonderful human

12.

Text - c'mon dude can you please just send W your notes Yesterday • 6:24 AM W okay just send me the chart Yesterday • 11:29 AM W W hey can you send me the chart Tue 11:29 AM

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment