Saturday, November 28, 2020

Dad Refuses To Accept Defeat, Amusement Park Employee Goes Full Petty


Anyone who has ever worked in an amusement park must've seen some ungodly levels of petty revenge. Everyone has their breaking point, and amusement park employees must be tested like none other. You've got your entitled guests that refuse to not be sore losers, and you've also got a ton of people making horrendous messes everywhere. Fun stuff. 

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge u/TheGreatPinoy • 2y + Join I work at an amusement park, guests are rude but here's my favourite story. I work at an amusement park and run games there. The ones that people always assume are rigged but in reality just really hard. At my amusement park however we have a hockey game that has 4 targets and you have to try and hit those targets in 60 seconds. You get a prize depending on how fast you can hit all four. Anyways, this family walks up asking to play and I agree. T

2.

Text - So l just took a deep breath and said "Okay guys, l'll give you a redo." They look at me like they've won against me but they didn't know what I was going to do next. I took the prize they won before and told the dad to come into the arena again. He got his stick and he started looking confident that he managed to scare the worker into getting a free game for a hat. For the first game he played, I was pretty tired so I didn't really talk into the mic that much but THIS TIME I decided to g

3.

Text - The family was speechless, they were trying to ask for the original stuffed animal they won and I was like "Sorry guys, I can't. This is what you won now" Their kid started crying and their parents looked at me like "what the fuck, i have to deal with a crying kid now" Good. Don't try to fuck with me. Edit: Spelling 5.5k 130 ↑, Share

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment