Monday, November 2, 2020

Choosing Beggar Claims Knife Has Wrong Energy, Tries To Return It


This choosing beggar really came out of left field when they up and tried to return a perfectly fine knife because the knife's "energy" was off. Well, not even off. They claimed it was a soulless shell. Come on. People don't have time to be dealing with this kind of nonsense. Check out some more juicy choosing beggar drama with this entitled parent who demanded a public artist make art for them.

1.

Text - Hello. Hope you are well. I am afraid I would like to return the knife and get a full refund. Thank you. Hello Daniela! Can you please tell me what exactly is wrong with the knife? Just want to know what we did wrong.

2.

Text - You did nothing wrong. The blade is gorgeous and the quality is beyond my expectations. But you see... For me it's crucial that the objects I bring to my home have "the right" energy. I am a spiritual/healing coach, I have a very strong connection to the energy flows around me since it's my job to redirect them in a right way. And that's the problem here. I am a bit confused. The knife I sent has a "wrong energy"?

3.

Text - If only your blade had a wrong or polluted energy. That wouldn't be a problem. I would bring back it's balance. But it has no energy at all. You sent me a dead object, a shell without a soul. Сегодня 12:24 РМ So what about the refund?

4.

Text - Hello! I contacted PayPal and Etsy, want to learn their policy about making refunds for items with bad energy or with no energy at all. Are you mocking me? I am dead serious.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment