Sunday, October 4, 2020

Tenant Gets Inconsiderate, Stomping Neighbors Fined


Man oh man, inconsiderate neighbors are just the kind of thing that can drive the most rational, even keeled folks over the edge. Especially if you approach their antics with kindness and try to play nice, and they throw it right back in your face. Fortunately, this tenant was able to take the kind of successful petty revenge that resulted in their neighbors getting penalized with a righteous fine. Job well done. 

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/gloriaj10 • 1d Getting My Neighbors Fined In my previous apartment I lived on the bottom floor with two roommates. The girls who lived above me were really noisy, playing loud music at all hours of the night. Music doesn't really affect me much but to my roommates it was really annoying. They called the of and one of the office workers asked them to quiet down as there was a complaint. A couple days later I heard really loud thumping and jumping from my ceiling. I

2.

Text - I left my apartment for a couple of hours and when I came back the ceiling lamp had fallen from the ceiling. These apartments came with that lamp so we would have to pay for it if it's broken. When I asked my roommates what happened they said the girls above us were stomping so hard that it had broken off from the ceiling. They were in the room at the time so you can imagine how scary that is for the ceiling lamp to just fall out of nowhere. My roommates called maintenance to fix the lamp

3.

Text - By now these girls knew that they were being too loud too late at night. I could see if it was the weekend but it would be during the week. So one night I decided to call the police because the office wasn't doing anything. I heard the officer speaking to them and they fed him the same excuses they fed me. After he left they decided it would be funny to get back at me by stomping extremely loud. I knew that they were doing it on purpose because it was louder than it had ever been and it w

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment