Sunday, October 4, 2020

Spelling Fails That Mangled Words Up Nice


You can't sit down and make everyone spell the way you'd like them to, so you're just kind of left with seeing the mistakes where they arise and laughing about them when you can. Who knows what the cause is for all of these spelling fails. It could be public schools, sheer ignorance, aggressive autocorrect or a combination of all three.

1.

Text - llow What is your attitude towards cannibals? like when you jump in the pool? hhahahhaa. ummm make a huge splah and ya win the competition Imfao. Follow did she really confuse cannibals with cannon balls

2.

Tool - BUYN PROJECT Buy Nothing ... Gi Grai ... 8h · A Gifting: car phone holder. It's suck-shin-cup style. iottle

3.

Text - H yea 6:44 PM i am fine with earth and stuff but i get confused w the chrome zone thing whatever H 6:46 PM Chrome zone? Chromosome? 7:05 PM

4.

Transport - FREE..Old fire wood. Probably good for a bomb fire or whatever you want. First come gets it. No holds 2 Comments

5.

Text - l Verizon LTE 7:58 AM 96% ... Literally the last answer of the last test I had to grade and this happened. Just incredible. This is on the Mount Rushmore of best answers Question 5 ever There are six principles built in to the Constitution Your Answer: Life, liberty, and the prostitute of happiness Additional Comments: O Like Comment Send Write a comment... GIF

6.

Text - El only use those for mine grains What Do you english No Migraines? Mine grains are a type of headache Sure Message.

7.

Text - M The doctor said I was anime 12:33 AM ? 12:33 AM M Not enough iron 12:33 AM Oh Anemia 12:34 AM M No it's anime Learn to spell idiot 12:34 AM

8.

Text - Wow the queen won't bowel down to the public opinion about our protest outside the palace last week. Shame on you 7 כ) 5 Comments

9.

Green - +24 $1,479 Master Luke's Lifesaver MESSAGE Like לח Comment

10.

Text - My nose is big You look like a dragon With the nose drills And the smoke coming out Nose drills? Nostrils?

11.

Text - * * Don't waste your money Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2020 Verified Purchase I've been ordering a lot of stuff off Amazon something's I've been happy with while others not. This is totally a waste of money!!! It did Absolutey nothing. Yah there's directions but you need a Magna Find glass. So after reading everything I decided to try it, well there was no vacuuming sucks let alone getting black heads out! Being so mad I just put it back into the box 9 people found this hel

12.

Text - 8:19 O O all 79% i 8 Write a comment... 2h •O Lady's and gents idk what's going on but I need gas in my truck and I promised a friend a 4 for 4 from Wendy's I need my die wreck the pause it to be loaded right now 104 96 Comments • 20 Shares Like ל Comment A Share

13.

Plastic bottle - STAY HIGH DREADED

14.

Text - Author why is everyone make sexual in da windows about an ice cream cone????????? 4h Like Reply

15.

Text - 25/13 Black old son, won't ya come, wash awayyy the rain #Soundgarden 01 272 2 x - 10/25/10 In a bar listening to black old son レ 4/12 Black old son, won't cha come... Q1

16.

Text - V Top Fan I wish they would be more selective on who they allow to come to school and get rid of the rift raft. 8 2d Like Reply

17.

Text - 4 hours ago Partition to bring Jen back!" It 16 11 REPLY Shours ago Don't know how well a partition will do, but we can try... 62 11 REPLY

18.

Text - 2m Because sometimes I have low sense of steam and I'm a shy person but it makes me ire contident especially when it's the other gender Reply 1 Vote

19.

Land vehicle - So I found this presses gym at a wrecking yard It was a drug seized Vehicle has a lot of aftermarket parts I thank it's a 2001 3/28

20.

Font - 5h Personally, I'm terrified of the final front ear.

21.

Text - I will literally never understand when someone tells me "the world doesn't evolve around you", like umm this my life??? It should evolve around me and my actions, and what I choose to surround myself with, that's why it's MY life?? 9:29 AM 9/8/20 · Twitter for iPhone

22.

Photo caption - made With ematic 2.2k 24 1 Share BEST COMMENTS - Ah yes, the oranges of 2020 Reply 个 47 Origins? 會 24 ン

23.

Text - 5:05 PM What is that 21 pilots song where he says "all my friends are eating steak and snow" WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST ASK ME Aa

24.

Text - Idk guys. What if like...what if The Office is just a meaty okra show?

25.

Product - ilAT&T 6:00 PM Shuffle $8

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment