Saturday, October 17, 2020

Shameless, Strange, And Funny Tinder Moments


You never know what you're going to find behind the next "right swipe" in the wild world of Tinder. Some people that use the app are actually able to strike up a reasonable conversation that gives way to a legitimate relationship on down the road. Other folks use the app to try out the best and worst of their pickup lines that they have on hand. The following collection of moments from Tinder have some wins, fails, and just generally shameless one-liners. 

1.

Text - ull 3 3G 14:45 1 54% Wanna see my belt made out of watches? Yesterday 14:28 Go on thenn Yesterday 14:56 Doesn't matter it's a waist of time Sent Today 14:45 Ooo see that joke would be so much better if you could spell waste Type a message... Send GIF

2.

Text - hine Chase 21 ane What's your name? Who's your daddy? Is he rich like me? Are you really rich? If you're asking if I have above 5 dollars in my bank account then the answer is yes. Stop me when I say a number too high 10$? Yeah l'd stop there.

3.

Text - .ull Verizon LTE 11:54 PM @ 1 64% Hailey O NOONLIGHT <> Want backup on every date? Connect Noonlight to your Tinder account. Right right Today 11:51 PM What's your favorite element NO WAY THAT WAS CUTE U for uranium Look im desperate for compliments okay Sent Type a message Send

4.

Product - Toshiba microwave YOU MATCHED WITH TOSHIBA MICROWAVE ON 10/4/20 mmmmmmmmmmMmmMmMmMMMM MMMMMmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm ВЕЕР

5.

Text - And I see you're a Marvel fan. What if I told you you're currently speaking to a superman? I would tell you that Superman is DC. Gesendet

6.

Food - Done Iti a Mateh! You and Bacon have ed each oter Send Message Bacon, 22 31s o A ... Koep Playing About Bacon RIm y youe a Ayouot Teal Your Friends iPod ? 8:38 PM Bacon Preheat your oven cause l'm going in raw

7.

Text - YOU MATCHED WITH LISSETTE ON 10/1/20 Hey Daniel Today 11:20 AM Hello Lissette, do you have a nickname? My family calls me Lissy, other then that I do not. Today 12:52 PM Nobody calls you listerine? Cause that smile is hella clean Today 1:16 PM Haha that's a good one Today 8:25 PM You do know that 9/10 dentists recommend giving me your number. The other one got his degree from a cereal box Sent

8.

Text - Rebecca YOU MATCHED WITH REBECCA ON 9/14/20 Any kinks? Today 7:35 PM Getting +7 hours of sleep, direct deposit pay checks, and ben & jerry's ice cream Sent

9.

Text - 8:20 1 Michael Omg if we got married we'd have the same name I can't wait for the family gatherings; everyone is going to hate us I have two friends named Taylor and it's so funny I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS GIPHY 1SCHITISCREEK Seriously! What's the story behind your name? Mine is simple; l'm named after my dad. My mom thought l'd be more likely to get a job if employers thought I was a man Your message 99 GIF

10.

Text - Miles Today 09:30 Hey wanna hear a funny way I've heard your name pronounced before? Today 10:53 Yeah, let's hear it Today 13:13 Kilometres Sent GIF Type a message...

11.

Box - Even though the box is clearly labeled and I can see what's in it, I'm still going to date it for 6 months. Red FLAGS LOT

12.

Text - ), 37 û Finance Executive e University of A Lives in 8 Straight ☺ 3 km away I have a corner office with a view of the entire city, i drive a 500k vehicle and I am paid to travel. For some reason my tinder dates are always upset when I tell them I'm a bus driver. II

13.

Blue - YOU MATCHED WITH HOPEANNE ON 11/8/15 Wow you are cute I hopeanne pray you will go out with me Nov 8, 2015, 11:13 PM Hahah good one Thank you. I could be your soul Nate Wow you're really full of them Not really That's all l've got Hope that was enough

14.

Text - Threw your two best lines out first? That's a bold strategy I subscribe to the Hail Mary school of thought on pickup lines Cards on the table Has it been successful for you so far? No Every other girl before you has been like "who is hopeanne? Is that a pun?"

15.

Text - Today 9:06 PM I hey Yo I respect you for messaging first Today 9:40 PM i respect you for respecting me Oh yeah Well i respect you for respecint me respecting you! that's a lot of respecting you're doing i respect that

16.

Text - sorry but youre absolutely gorgeous Why are you apologizing? honestly? bc it feels a little less creepy with the sorry out in front

17.

Text - Hann YOU MATCHED WITH HANN ON 4/12/2015 Hann are you single? I wouldn't be on here if I wasn't So one could then say you are Hann Solo YEAAAAAAAAAAAA

18.

Text - YOU MATCHED WITH KATIE ON 9/7/20 Hey! How'd the long weekend go Today 11:05 AM Looking through old matches and this opener was crap, lemme give it another go Hey! How'd the regular length weekend go?

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment