Saturday, October 17, 2020

Roommate Tries Petty Revenge, It Backfires On Her


Brushing one's teeth loudly is taking the art of the petty revenge to new heights. Seriously, that's almost commendable. We're glad to see that everything worked out between these two roommates. Thus is not always the case. For instance, the time that one dude outsmarted his roommate with the Pavlovian Method. Now that's just pure evil genius. 

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge u/sugusug • 317d Join My roommate tried petty revenge and it backfired on her l'd consider my roommates, A and B, good friends and we get on well most of the time. We do have our normal problems though, and this is the story of the most recent one. B and I are currently preparing for exams, A has hers later in January. So it's pretty quiet in our flat right now; B and I go to bed early, wake up early to study. A is enjoying her free time, goes to bed at one in the morning a

2.

Text - But it doesn't stop and after a couple of days of being woken up past midnight, l'm pissed. Annoyed and tired as I was, I text her a link to a website with the time that is customarily considered night time in our country. They are from 10 pm to 6 am, widely common and federal law suits are sometimes based on them. I text her to again please be considerate of us and that l'll be happy to keep it down when it's her time for exams. I was passive aggressive, I know. But I thought it was real

3.

Text - I wait until B is awake, because I'm not trying to annoy her. Then, I unload the dish washer, forgetting to close the kitchen door. I brush my teeth with my electric tooth brush, again forgetting to close doors. I might not have closed the front door as gently as I usually would. I might have woken A up at 8ish by doing all of these things. But it's past 6, so... A stops being petty at night after that. I'm not woken up again past midnight. We also talked about it, apologized, and it's al

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment