Friday, October 23, 2020

Prime Examples That Kids Are Dumb and Weird


Sure, children aren't exactly full-on people with cognitive skills or hand-eye coordination, but that shouldn't give them an excuse for being some of the stupidest and weirdest people ever. Kids are dumb and weird. Everyone knows it, and everyone remembers it. Whether it was when we tried to hid behind sheer curtains or try to make a point, we were just proving that kids are strange and dumb.

1.

Text - Kids_kubed l @Kids_kubed 3: Mommy, I don't want dinner!! Me: l'm not making dinner, I'm making you a big snack 3: Yay! Snacks!

2.

Child - He wants to get on the bus. The bus on the TV

3.

Text - Henpecked Hal @HenpeckedHal My toddler just spent five minutes explaining that he can't use his imagination because he traded it to a kid at daycare for some fruit snacks. Ok, bro. 10:46 AM · 11/11/19 · Twitter Web App 5,197 Retweets 194 Quote Tweets 64.4K Likes

4.

Text - When I was a young child, (Approximately 6-7) I had invited my friend to a sleepover at my house before I would move away in a few weeks. We had an awesome time, however, that would soon change. I had decided to show her a tour of the woods in my backyard. We walked for a while until I realised: we're lost. I tried to find the way out, and she started building a house out of leaves. We made it home, and according to my mom, she could literally see us.

5.

Food - KitchenAidd

6.

Text - Mail Delivery Subsystem 2 days ago 2. Oct 17 to me v Address not found Your message wasn't delivered to dad@gmail.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail. LEARN MORE

7.

Child - He thought that if he colored himself green he would grow into the incredible hulk

8.

Text - S pace is so Space is about 50 suns. g.

9.

Text - The girl I nanny (7) has to do an influential person project, so I reccomended Bethany Hamilton. I told her the shark attack story and how she went on to be a total badass, right? She didn't believe me so I showed her a picture of Bethany now, and the she looks at Bethany's son and goes "well, why does he have both arms?" and I literally had no idea how to explain that shark attacks aren't genetic Imao

10.

Text - When I was younger my parents would tuck me in at night. They would always lay the blanket up to about my waist. I remember having trouble falling asleep because my arms were cold, but pulling the blanket up to cover me fully never occurred to me. Years later, I wish I was exaggerating, but l'm not, I still remember this moment: I came to the idea to pull the blanket over my shoulders. Best sleep I ever had, never went back.

11.

Hardwood - he's searching for that

12.

Text - Chris Wilson @cwilso My... My daughters built a slug hospital and found 30+ "patients" who are now escaping and nothing in the parenting books prepared me for this.

13.

Pink - Shes crying because she is cold but doesn't want to put on her sweatshirt.

14.

Text - Exploding Unicorn @XplodingUnicorn 5-year-old: I wish we all had infinity dollars Me: That'd wreck the economy 5: I just- Me: Go to your room until you understand inflation 5:29 AM - 7 Sep 2015 17 12,465 19,433

15.

Product - O r/interestingasfuck Posted b 3h • i.redd.it When a 6.8 earthquake hit Olympia, Washington in 2001, a shop owner found that a sand-tracing pendulum recorded the vibrations. /r/ALL 1 12.3k 140 Share Award Y BEST COMMENTS - AutoModerator • 3h • Please report this post if: It is spa | AWard I was in kindergarten when that earthquake happened. I was in the computer lab and had just gotten done hitting a button I'd never pressed before (probs escape or delete) and I thought I hit self dest

16.

Text - randy @leakypod one time when i was snowboarding with my dad one of the big trail map signs had a "you are here" sticker so i asked how they knew where we were and i think thats when he knew i was gonna be a fucken idiot

17.

Text - Lex @LexMobileGaming Life hack for you future dad's; convince your kids hate something you actually like. you My 5 and 7 year olds just spent 10 minutes "tormenting" me by massaging my shoulders. Be sure to tell your father or father figure tomorrow that you appreciate them tomorrow and everyday! 11:33 AM Jun 21, 2020 · Twitter for Android 19 Retweets 3 Quote Tweets 684 Likes

18.

Child

19.

Text - I archaeologysucks When I was a very small child, my mom used to bury coins in my sandbox, leave huge boot prints in the sand, and tell me pirates had come in the night and buried treasure. I would be out there happily for hours, with my little sieve, and my mom got a quiet morning to herself for the price of a handful of pennies. I was always kind of skeptical about Santa, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, because visiting every kid in the world did not seem reasonable. But the pira

20.

Text - Robert Knop @FatherWith Twins y Follow 6yo: I need to fart Me: No, we're eating 6yo: Ok, I'll just hold it in with my hand *Farts 6yo: It didn't work 5:06 PM - 20 Jan 2016 6 17 123 V 312

21.

Selfie - 12.99 go Egga Egga Eggo

22.

Text - no Boos a Lad GPLS ULALD

23.

Pumpkin

24.

Text - My 4-yr-old brother just asked us to play the song "Soft Robber" ..he meant Smooth Criminal 9:04 PM · 27 Sep 20 · Twitter Web App ED

25.

Floor

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment