Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Satirical, Questionable, And Weird Quora Questions


The land of Quora is a strange one. Fortunately, a lot of the questions that one will come across while exploring the community are satirical in nature. That doesn't mean that they aren't straight up bizarre. And part of you has got to wonder whether some of these questions were in fact asked in earnest. We sincerely hope not. Check out more insane questions that were asked on Quora over here.

1.

Text - I fired an employee but he refuses to leave. He is still coming to the office. What should I do? 28 000 Answer Follow Request More

2.

Text - Can I eat 0.0000002 grams of uranium per day as a caloric supplement? 5 00 Answer Follow Request More

3.

Text - Question added · Parenting I think my 22-year-old is watching rated R movies behind my back. What do I do? 35 Answers · Last followed 40m ago Z Answer Follow 6 X Pass 000

4.

Text - August 10 B.A./M.A. ITOM English and Creative Writing & Fiction Writing, Southern New Hampshire.. I threw away my daughter's books (Eragon) because they contain magic, now she's mad at me. What should I do? Get them out of the trash, immediately. Allow your child to experience the expanse of imagination. By throwing away books like this, you are holding your ch Read More 4 2.4K D 33 000

5.

Font - June 8, 2019 I am not a lawyer. I want to file a case against a WhatsApp admin for removing me and my spouse from a group without a valid reason. Can it be done as it has affected us mentally?

6.

Text - Should I disguise myself as a bear to spy on my husband when he goes hunting? ఎ 000 Answer Follow Request More

7.

Text - Quora Open in App 1 C Shouldn't the language that most of the world speaks be called "American" instead of "English"? 148 000 Answer Follow Request More

8.

Text - If there is no God, why are there over one thousand exorcisms performed a year in the United States alone? 86 00 Answer Follow Request More

9.

Text - Quora Open in App 22 Why do some parents think it's okay to raise kids in apartments? 000 Answer Follow Request More

10.

Text - My 47-year-old son has a doctorate in quantum physics and gets straight A's but plays 792 hours of video games a week. Should I be concerned that he might have invented a time machine?

11.

Text - My 25 year old son just got a job in engineering and is now discussing moving out in a few months. I took $8000 out of his bank account to stop him from moving and now there's a court case. How do I get custody of my son back?

12.

Text - The "C" grade students from my high school are leading happy and successful lives. How is this possible?

13.

Text - My 14-year-old daughter talks about dinosaurs and ancient civilizations. How do I make her stop? ఎల 6 Answer Follow Request More

14.

Text - Barbering +4 My former barber lied and told me he stopped cutting hair, yet I found out he's still in business. Do I have a case here? a 13 00 Answer Follow Request More

15.

Text - 00:35 4G, 0.20 ll KB/S My 4 year old's art is terrible. Should I tell her?

16.

Text - Question added Personal Question My son was hacking on mine craft. Should I smash his computer? 1 Answer · Last followed 15m ago 2 Answer X Pass Follow 2 000

17.

Text - Q FROM YOUR DIGEST I want to keep my son safe, is Minecraft a game with satanic origins?

18.

Text - Question Is it still a nickname if I call my kids failures? Community Answer wH No, you should never call your child a failure. This decreases their self esteem and will give them a larger chance of having anxiety. Do not do this. Thanks!

19.

Text - My 16-year-old son dropped school for his YouTube channel (64 subscribers). How do I convince him to go back to school?

20.

Text - I just got a notice of eviction, and I'm due to be out by Christmas. How do I fortify my house so I can't be removed?

Submitted by:

Tagged: wtf , FAIL , quora , cringe , ridiculous , funny , weird

No comments:

Post a Comment