Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Artist Trolls Patrons Who Demand Free Art


If there was a better way to troll entitled folks and their frustrating demands, well we'd have to see it. As for artists who deliberately make bad art to mess with people who want free stuff, we're all for it.

1.

Text - Do you draw arts for Free You mean as a hobbie? Do you do it for Free Will do art for free Sometimes Are you asking for a free drawing? Amm Yes What of? 07 August, 10:05 am

2.

Face - This one in pencil drawing What size? A4 size 07 August, 4:02 pm So you want an a4 drawing in graphite pencil of that photo?

3.

Face - Have you finished drawing 09 August, 12:42 pm deserver this

4.

Text - Why you do like this It's you You like it? I taught if you have drawn real picture I will pay for it I would have pay for it You ask for free This is free If it was good 1 would have pay for it It's awesome

5.

Text - It looks just like you Iam not there in a picture It's not me It is It has your eyes Iam a boy I'm the best They call me Instagram art Jesus Then why you want to do like that In India they don't how you are You want to see best one

6.

Product - Nah my art is better I can prove it No you can't Yes I can How much you want to bet 田

7.

Text - No you can't Yes I can How much you want to bet No Ha cuz you know I am the real art master He is a art teacher in best school of India Do you want to see his students Pfft everyone learns from my teachings. That's why they call me the Instagram art Jesus

8.

Text - 101 Are you saying this art is better than mine? Yes Thats not very nice Better than yours Ok but I could do better No Pl prove it

9.

Text - You no to Chet other person I will draw your picture properly this time But you have to be honest Ok And if you like it you pay me yes? If you draw better

10.

Face - Ok send me a photo of you to draw It will probably take me a few days It's me

11.

Text - It will take me a few days to draw Your wish You can take how much days you wqnt Thank you You have to be honest I've spent around 25 hours on this

12.

Face - What do you think? Fuck yourself

13.

Cartoon - Fuck y ourselr Fuck yourself Fuck youralt

Submitted by:

Tagged: art , trolling , artist , lol , entitled , funny , free

No comments:

Post a Comment