Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Entitled Lowballer Doesn't Understand Lowballing


What a classic choosing beggar scenario right here. They want something, they get the something, and then their own blinding entitlement leaves them convinced that they somehow got screwed over. It's fascinating (in a bad way) on some level to watch this kind of interaction so grossly devoid of logic, play itself out. 

1.

Text - Hi l'm interested in the chairs if available Hello, yes they are. I am here all day all week, available anytime for pickup if interested. Ok. Is it the whole set with the bench and table also

2.

Text - It's just the chairs, I am selling the bench separately for $25 though if you're interested? Ok. I'm looking for black chairs and since these are not the rite color and also the bench isn't included I can offer 80 LMK

3.

Text - I'm pretty firm on the price, I've already had a half dozen people message me in the last 10 minutes since it's been listed. I'll consider lowering the price after a few days if it doesn't sell. Ok but do you understand with them being the wrong color why I offer lower? I can pay 120 if you include the bench and also deliver LMK

4.

Text - please LMK thanks Again, I will consider lowering the price later down the road. I have a lot of interest at full price despite the color. I will let you know.

5.

Text - But I'm looking for black chairs not the color you have so it's understandable to offer less They aren't what I need. Just like a defective product would be marked down do you understand 3:40 PM

6.

Text - I see you read it but not replied. Last chance 80 for all plus delivery take it or leave it. I can come rite now cash in hand Seen by everyone Wow you sold them? I was read to buy them wow

7.

Text - as I mentioned I had several interested buyers. I'm sorry it didn't work out. I hope you find the right color chair. Good Hi luck. I have to say honestly you did wrong by me. We were in a conversation about a sell and in business when you are in negotiations you don't sell to other people its dishonest and wrong. Now bc you weren't fair I missed out on chairs that I need and. Now Im without chairs for my table bc you went and sold them behind my back!

8.

Text - I can see when you read and don't respond FB monitors sellers who don't respond quickly to their buyers. It's very rude to just ignore me after what you did. Do you even feel bad leaving me in a tight spot like this? I'll report you as a bad seller for doing this and then ignoring me. Hope it was worth it!

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment