Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Failures, Mistakes, Messes and Errors


Life has a lot of good things going for it, but it wouldn't be life if there weren't also the potential for huge and stupid mistakes. We try to do our best, but mistakes, failures, errors and blunders are bound to get in the way at some point. It could be a frisbee through the windshield or the dropping of a perfect lasagna. There are just too many flavors of chaos to know what to expect.

1.

Glove - I accidentally put my leather gloves in the washing machine

2.

Tree - My dumbass has been buying bay leaves when there's a bay tree outside my front door. I've lived here over a year. BAY LEAVES EMSS add to casseroles for a subtle kerb flaroue

3.

Transport - My friend works as an extra in movies and does stock photography.... just saw him pictured as a sex offender on a bus in Florida BUY SEK BE EXPOSE 60 247 TEXT OR CALL: 305 FIX STOP 56 FATSTORT STOPTRAFFICKING INFO HE VOMEN'S FUND 50

4.

Face - Yearbook photo from my first year as a teacher.

5.

Property - My wife said measure the door, I told her all doors are the same size...

6.

Cat - Today I was extremely sad and I thought "I can't wait to go home and see my cat, he will make me happy". Ok well I found out he was more depressed than me

7.

Skin - Man gets a tattoo he found on his pup, not knowing it means he's neutered

8.

Architecture - That's an unfortunate lighting outage... STDNEY & LOIS ESKENAZI HOSPITAL

9.

Motor vehicle - My dad's old truck got hit by a truck carrying old rotten potato slurry to a feed lot for cows. His passenger window was down....

10.

People - This kid ran into a lamppost while chasing his favourite soccer player rei LFC Standard Chartered

11.

Soil - I work at a small coffee shop. My boss just absent-mindedly poured unroasted beans into a batch of roasted ones. Here's us separating 10,000 beans...by hand. 18 qt. 15L 16 qt. 12 gt. 1OL-

12.

Architecture - We found my wife's phone in the toilet yesterday. We weren't sure which of our three kids put it there..until my wife scrolled through her pictures today. .....

13.

Hair - Hair clippers died

14.

Lock - Walking to my first job this morning with a fresh cup of coffee. That's not cream, it's a crow shit hole in one. CAUTION STENMON-COM CONENIS HOT CHAUD

15.

Product - Ripped off what I thought was protective plastic from a new monitor. It was the polarizing film.

16.

Face - The lady at the courthouse neglected to tell me I was looking at the wrong camera. IOWA DRIVER LICENSE 4a iss02/20/2020 4b Exp 15 Sex F 16Hgt 5'-06" 18Eye 9. 12 3 DOB 01/31"

17.

Adaptation - Someone accidentally set off the fire suppression system in a military hanger

18.

Sky - This photo my dad took of me at Machu Picchu

19.

Purple - Good morning...

20.

Pattern - Whipped myself into a frustrated rage trying to find my drill for half an hour.

21.

Floor - Went into my attic looking for a water leak coming into my living room and it appears that I'm also in quarantine with this whatever monstrosity left this behind. Its soft to the touch so I'm assuming it's still around.

22.

Text - I'm a Wedding DJ and this was listed in thier do not playlist Exit Song: N/A Do Not Play List: (please list any unwanted wedding songs below) Please DO NOT PLAY HAPPY by Ferrel, this was awkwardly played at a family member's funeral, it will not go over well if played at the wedding.

23.

Grass - Spraying weed killer instead of weed n feed

24.

Electronics - God damnit.

25.

Vehicle - Forgetting to roll up the window all the way

26.

Waist - Got home from work today. Realized I've been walking around meeting clients with a giant 6-7 in rip in my pants that no one said anything about. So I figured the internet should also know.

27.

Land vehicle - Wife got assigned a random tag at the dmv. Didn't read it til she got home. RםחHYU TUCSON AYFLORIDA.COM 1120 YOO GAY -IN GOD WE TRUST

28.

Floor - I made a lasagna for lunch. Here's the result.

29.

Bead - My girlfriend opened her jewelry making box upside down VICTORIAS Bath Lysol 244ty we lvptu TSAL on- rature s Most CI Beautifying Superfood

30.

Automotive exterior - See that tiny sliver of metal in the gap? Those are my car keys that I locked in the groove of my trunk.

31.

Product - With my remaining 3% battery on my phone, I post this

32.

Label - Ordered a stamp, guess the photo didn't work Linked image not found ExceIMark Linked image not found

33.

Bed - Guess I don't actually own a queen size mattress

Submitted by:

Tagged: Sad , error , failure , wtf , lol , ridiculous , mess , mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment