Monday, August 10, 2020

Twitter Thread: Wife's Husband Loves Shower Snacks


Jenna Guillaume's hilarious Twitter thread started with a complete curveball of a question. She asks whether it's normal that her husband enjoys his snacks in the shower? It shouldn't even matter whether it's normal or not. This guy is living his best life. Totally support his idea to start up a YouTube channel about shower snacks, and which snacks appropriately qualify as shower snacks. 

1.

Text - Jenna Guillaume? @JennaGuillaume are shower snacks a thing or just something my weirdo husband does 4:48 pm · 31/7/20 · TweetDeck 13 Retweets and comments 157 Likes Jenna Guillaume? @JennaG... · 31/7/20 Replying to @JennaGuillaume me: why is there a pringles container in the shower my husband, like it's the most normal thing in the world: oh my shower snacks O 17 88

2.

Text - Jenna Guillaume? O @JennaG... · 31/7/20 ▼ Also, he's not limited to pringles. He informed me ice cream is the best (the kind on a stick: Magnums, Gaytimes etc). He's also a fan of shower chocolate, the occasional shower lollipop, and one time he even had a shower slurpee. 29 Jenna Guillaume? O @JennaG. 31/7/20 ▼ he's v distressed that people don't understand that his snacks STAY DRY. "They need to know I'm a tall guy, alright? Your head is below the showerhead. Mine is above it. The water

3.

Text - @JennaG... · 31/7/20 me: but WHY do you need a snack in the Jenna Guillaume? shower? him: well, I want a snack andI need a shower. Multitasking. me: but- him: look UNTIL YOU TRY, YOU DON'T KNOW! 271 26 Jenna Guillaume7 @JennaG.. 31/7/20 (also for everyone asking: his showers are like regular length, not particularly long. which makes the need for snacks even weirder) 31 @JennaGuill... · 12m Update: my husband just walked in the room, very excited: “I should start a YouTube channel called

4.

Food - Jenna Guillaume7 @JennaGuillaume Here he goes

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment