Monday, August 10, 2020

Proof That Kids are Weird and Dumb


We all had some weird and backwards beliefs as kids. Some of us got tricked into "playing" video games on unplugged controllers. Some of us tried to hide behind see-though drapes. It's good that we learn from there, but it never undoes the stupid things kids do. Life gives us many moments of kids being stupid and weird

1.

Text - 9 years old cousin: do you smoke? me: yes 9 years old cousin: do you know that smoking shortens your life me: yeah i know 9 years old cousin: how old are you me: 18 9 years old cousin: you would have been 28 by now

2.

Wood - When your daughter wakes you up at 5am to tell you she has made a caterpillar at preschool yesterday and continues to talk about it for 2 hours and tells you we absolute HAVE to pick it up today! So when we arrived at preschool we were handed THIS . I mean, where on earth do I put this??? Everywhere I put it, it just looks like a big .

3.

Duck - Duck

4.

Text - Goats? @Gooooats Being a parent sometimes means a frantic effort to get your kid breakfasted, dressed, and in the car, only to pull up to the school's drop off zone two minutes before school starts and have them say, "But l'm not wearing any shoes."

5.

Text - ld (4yo daughter is crying her eyes out) Me: "What's wrong, tutu?" 4yo (moving her hands on the sofa): "If my fingers were markers they would ruin the sofa!" Me: "But your fingers...are not...markers?" 4yo (peak distress): "I said IF!" 8 27 50 831 >

6.

Soap - Hemp Seed Exfoliate. USA 5.5 Factory Ceied OUNCE 76 550Z HEMP BAR SOAP НЕМР BAR SOAP HEMP SEED OL BAR SOAP Organic Shea Butter with Hemp Seed Oil & 2.97 UNIT PRICE RETAIL PRICE 540¢

7.

Text - one of my clearest memories of my grandfather is when he beat me in chess andi cried because i was a sore loser and he said ok i'll play you left-handed and then i won and it took me until like last week to realize he was a clown bastard

8.

Hair - CHUCK "I wouldn't buy her the "dolly" moviefor Christmas."

9.

Text - Once when I was little, I was making my grandpa a card for Father's Day. I had no pictures of us together, so l put a picture of me with my other grandpa. I thought it made sense because "it's still a grandpa"

10.

Face - Kindergartner makes 911 call after dad drives through red light 2wsb.tv/285tek8 GRACO 6/2/16, 06:57

11.

Text - My 5 year old cousin asked me what i was wearing. I said "these are sunglasses, they help protect my eyes from the sun". I asked him if he wanted to try them and he said yeah. He then put on the sunglasses, stared directly at the sun, and quickly gave them back to me, claiming they didn't work.

12.

Automotive tire - Walk around your vehicle before you leave! Take Note I thínk that this one should be shared as much as possible ALWAYS be aware of where the kids are

13.

Text - I'm writing a condolence card. Gregory (5) asks what I'm doing. "I'm writing a note to say how sorry I am that my friend's mom died," I say. He pauses for a VERY fraught moment and then asks, oh so tentatively "...that's just to be kind, right? You're not the one who did it?" O 65.3K 3:37 PM - May 16, 2020

14.

Text - the story took place? town where What was the top ne the incident with The bridg name of The Top the town in thest ory story is callel tree Sunnysde. bd wh HIN Author and Me - In My Head - What did Chris learn about his dad the day of the incident? How would that one o a Chi's learnt fis Dad was d Super hoe

15.

Dish - Jimeka Brown 13h · ... Nya talking to her friend Amaya: Yeah, my momma made some crusty ass pancakes. Me: What did you just say? Nya: That you made some crusty ass pancakes. She gets the box...a DE TERAZ Butte nith NEW& IMPROVED KRUSTEAZ Buttermilk LIGHT & FLUFFY COMPLETE PANCAKE MIx JUST ADD WATER NET WT 32 02 (2 LB) (907g

16.

Shelf - when i was a child this corner hutch in our bathroom amazed me ni was so baffled at how they knew exactly what measurements to make it fit in OUR corner. I think about this everytime i pee in here now Send a chat

17.

Leg - When I wanna play video games and the kids complain about it Ilet them "play" too.I wonder when they-l catch on.

18.

Text - Elizabeth Bruenig @ebruenig earlier my daughter asked me if grownups ever cry. i sat down with her, hugged her, and explained that grownups do cry and that we feel scared, sad, angry and everything she feels, and it's fine to feel those things. she then asked me if grownups pee 4:29 pm · 29/7/20 · Twitter for iPhone

19.

Display device - Wednesday 12 June

20.

Text - 4 months ago I love weed and im only ten REPLY Hide replies 4 months ago You are so young thats against the law why do you do that REPLY 4 months ago i am a savage REPLY

21.

Cartoon - The boy brosh yoar tits.

22.

Text - Growing up, after watching Up, I thought painting the baby's room would make the baby go away 7:36 PM · 08 Aug 20 · Twitter for Android

23.

Text - Sophie Mackintosh @fairfairisles Yesterday in the park I saw a toddler screaming "BAD DOG" at a goose & I can't stop thinking about it

24.

Water

25.

Pattern - Name Colour and Name Trace Draw 00 LIAM. You think you explain a lesson really well... and then this happens... (yes it's real)

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment