Monday, August 10, 2020

Misunderstood Mother-In-Law Stars In Horror Fiction Tale


R/nosleep is infamous for horror fiction, and this particular story paints quite the horrifying picture. Initially, it looks like we're dealing with a case of an evil mother-in-law, but newly surfaced details completely change the game. Turns out that mother-in-law was just trying to undermine a very evil dude named Craig. 

1.

Text - Or/nosleep My Mother-In-Law was poisoning me, then I found out why Everyone has their own nightmare in-law story, though I couldn't imagine how bad mine would be. As it turns out the worst thing wasn't my mother-in-law poisoning me, the worst thing was why she did it. I met Craig on one of my rare vacations and we had sort of a whirlwind relationship. We fell hard for each other and were married in a courthouse wedding within two months without ever meeting each other's families. Mine vis

2.

Text - r/nosleep On our last day he announced that we should take an afternoon hike up into the national park their house sat on the edge of. Betsy made lunch and I was changing to go out when it hit me, just waves of nausea. I wound up in the bathroom for hours that afternoon. I figure it was just a touch of something and thought nothing of it. We went back a few months months later and again had a great time except for Betsy. She wouldn't talk to me, though Craig brushed it off and said she wa

3.

Text - r/nosleep Well, I hadn't had two bites before I realized I had left the wine I was drinking unattended while I was heating up the casserole, and my stomach was already doing flips. You know what happened next, and it was not pretty. I was so sure his mom was poisoning me, and I confronted Craig about it. I told him I wouldn't visit his family again if she was there. It was our first big fight, but he finally said he wouldn't force me to visit, and we could figure out how best to deal with

4.

Text - Or/nosleep I've never seen such anger before, the rage in his eyes is something l'll remember for the rest of my life. He shoved me into a wall and then came flying at me. He threw me over the couch, but I somehow managed to grab my keys and phone and ran out the door not even wearing shoes. I got lucky with the elevator and made it to a friend's place safely, finally turning off my phone after I missed his 47th call. I had no idea what to do or when it would be safe to go home, it was th

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment