Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Tumblr Thread: Aggressive Generosity Combats Boomer Selfishness


It's quick little tales like this that manage to temporarily restore our faith in humanity. This dude did not have to intervene when the Karen in front of them was making the Dairy Queen employee's shift all the more unpleasant, but they did. Oh yes, they did, and they did so when it came at zero benefit to them. That's the selfless kindness that the world needs. Plus, picturing Karen's face when she continued to witness someone else actively offsetting her toxic antics. 

1.

Text - unclefather cashier: l'm sorry it's going to be a 5 minute wait for your food old people: let me speak to your manager. This never would have happened in my day. And yet you all want the minimum wage raised. I'm going to kill you. cashier: I'm sorry it's going to be a 5 minute wait for your food

2.

Text - millennials: okay, my apologies. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm sorry l'm here. chasing-asterion me, walking into a store: are you guys busy? i can come back later. please don't push yourselves on my account. things happen

3.

Text - heatherleigh02 Had a baby boomer in front of me at the Dairy Queen. She INSISTED she was a Blizzard EXPERT and there was simply NOT ENOUGH chocolate pieces in her blizzard and she wanted to complain to "whoever is in charge". She's going on and on with this teenager. The teenager is calmly explaining they make them all the same etc etc procedure etc etc. But this woman is now yelling at the teen.

4.

Cheezburger Image 9536022528

5.

Text - aplatonicjacuzzi Aggressive generosity to combat boomer selfishness is so punk raptoradapter Weaponize compassion

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment