Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Totally Random And Hilarious Tinder Moments


Oh, yes, we're back at it again with a fresh collection of strange, immature, cheesy, and generally random moments from the minds of the Tinder world. Tinder is a giant magnet for the world's most absurd pickup lines. It is the place to try out those one-liners that you'd never actually say in real life. Plus, on rare occasion, it's a place to strike up a genuine connection with someone else. Just requires some patience and a commitment to sifting through all the jokes along the way. 

1.

Furniture - Oh sorry for the unsolicited deck pic. That was for someone else That is a sexy deck 10/10 would sit on it Trimmed the bushes so it looks bigger

2.

Text - Austin Locke @austinlockedup I'm pretending to be a hot girl on tinder sol can match with my roomate and tell him Im coming over so he'll clean the apartment

3.

Text - Hayley YOU MATCHED WITH HAYLEY ON 8/10/20 Can I ask you a question? GO AHEAD If there is a watermelon why isn't there a firemelon and earthmelon. And why can't I be the master of all the elomons. Because only the avomon, master of all 4 elomons can stop the firemelons, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

4.

Photography - Gin, 30 A Lives in Singapore O 4 miles away Born and bred here. Looking for tonic.

5.

Text - Amber 19 8 Straight Woman O 497 kilometer(s) away Hey wanna come over and watch all 3 lord of the rings extended edition films and not look at your phone so as to fully immerse yourself in the world and listen to me tell you about how viggo broke his foot on the helmet and how that's Peter Jackson eating the carrot

6.

Text - i Gonna go for a drive Cool where you going? Gonna go earn money What car do you drive?

7.

Text - So you're those types of people What type of people? Why does it matter what kind of car I drive? I just like cars lol It doesn't really matter I mean, like some people don't have cars too. So it's kinda risky assuming someone has a car. You said you're going for a drive...

8.

Text - Andy, 24 û Software Engineer o The Ohio State University O 10 miles away Baking Travel) (Movies) (Climbing Gamer fuck people who play jenga wrong "YoU tOucHEd ThAt BIOckK So yOu HavE tO PuLI tHat OnE Out" You've never even fucking read the rules have you, you shithead idiot. What, is the game over in 3 seconds, if you just so happen to touch a load bearing block first?FUCKING NO DUMBASS. Learn to read you illiterate fuck.

9.

Text - ur the guy I saw in giant a few weeks ago haha Lol I was thinking "Wait! I saw her at giant a couple weeks ago" Permission to use a pickup line ? permission granted haha Guess we both found our snacks in the grocery store Type a message Send

10.

Text - Today 16:27 You have the same name as my mum, can you make me food too? Of course Are you on the menu? Yes I am 05? I dont know how, but yon used the Wrang formda an) 2 got the coront answer -o.14-tobr AS O.14 1.03

11.

Text - Today 07:08 Say potato looking for hookup add me on snap (emamao2020) Yeah, so the word we were looking for was "potato". I'm a so sorry, but thanks for playing! Sent Type a message...

12.

Text - Hey Danielle Today 10:27 AM Нey! So can I be frank with you Sure Sent I'm not trying to date you or anything, I'm robbing a bank and need an attractive female to distract an overweight guard that runs the night shift. Clothing will be provided. All you need to do is hold his attention for 15 minutes and 49 seconds. Are you in or out Danielle ?

13.

Text - Can you solve a Rubik's cube in less than 12 seconds? No way Okay good neither can I Just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be intimidated by you Haha okay good Okay sweet we're dating now That's how tinder works Or so I'm told Lol ok but I don't think my boyfriend would like that No I'm fine with it

14.

Text - Sat, Jul 18, 11:04 PM If you could be any flavor of ice cream, what would you be and why? Sat, Jul 18, 11:40 PM Rocky road cause l've been goin through it lol wbu Tue, Jul 21, 4:35 PM Was I the wrong kind of ice cream Sent GIF Type a message...

15.

Text - Max You might be the only girl l've seen that has only solo pics and I love that It's cause I have no friends a Sent

16.

Text - Okay I don't want to get into this but I broke up a few weeks ago, I just want to enjoy some good time Ahh gotcha I got a ps2 with Lego Star wars if that helps

17.

Clothing - Rat, 35 O 58 miles away My name is Ray and I can't change it SHARE RAT'S PROFILE SEE WHAT A FRIEND THINKS

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment