Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Entitled Mom Demands Art for Cheap, Doesn't Get It


Sometimes entitled peoplehave a hard time understanding that other people's time is valuable, or that they like to be paid for their work. In this case it was an entitled mom who thought she could get a wall painted for free just because this person did the same thing for a closer person. For another one, here's an entitled mom who lost it over some free seashells.

1.

Text - Hey! This is that you were the one wno painted the lovely art in said room I showed it to my daughter and she really loved it. It would mean so much to her if you would be willing to paint one for her too I'm glad she liked it 1 And I would love to I hould have some time free next weekend if that works for you? This weekend would be even better I'm sorry but I have work this weekend Couldn't you do it after work? is really excited. I promised it would be done by the time she gets back fro

2.

Text - I finish work at 7 and you live over an hour away So? Sol would be really tired by the time I get to yours But like I said next weekend I would be free would be really disappointed I'm sorry to hear that but I really can't do this weekend Fine just do it next weekend then Okay 2 How big did you want it And did you want a similar thing to the one I did for something else or

3.

Text - Pics Yes exactly like But could you add extra vine things to the side ? 3 HELLO?? ? Sorry I was just feeding my cats But yes I can add the extra vines Did you want the same colours as well or did you want to change them to match the rest of Toom?

4.

Text - Thank you so much No problem From what I can see it shouldn't take me much more than 6 hours but since 4 it would take be around three hours travel time I will have to break it up into two days if that is okay? No that is fine as long as you get it done Since I already have the paint I won't charge you for it But you will need to cover my time and fuel tho What no that's not right said you did hers for free I did but daughter and I did it for her birthday is my God

5.

Text - Plus she only lives a few minutes away from me That's not fair Do you still want it FINE How much £165 should cover it That's ridiculous! Way too much It would cost me about £65 just on travel cost alone £100 is for my time Il do £65 And that's be being nice That should be more than enough just to paint some flowers on the wall

6.

Text - I'm sorry I really can't do it for £65 Your so selfish You know I'm a single parent and you try and charge me £165 for painting a wall It is because I know your a single parent I didn't charge you for the paint aswell With the paint it would have been closer to £200 Bullshit Your just being a bitch £65 final offer No were done here

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment