Saturday, August 22, 2020

Man Takes Revenge On Boss, Steals All Of His Employees


Some bosses turn mean and petty when they realize that their employees are about to hit the road and head for greener pastures, with greener paychecks. In this case, the guy's boss decided to turn into a petty piece of work upon learning that he was going to lose him as an employee. The guy decided to one up his boss on the petty antics, and ended up stealing all of his boss' employees. All it took was offering them a bit better pay. The fact that the boss didn't have any of their phone numbers definitely speaks volumes to the kind of "business" that he was "running." 

For some more revenge drama, check out this lazy truck driver who tried (and failed hard) to fake an injury to get out of work.

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge u/Smoe6696 • 1h + Join Don't want to return my tools or pay me? Enjoy losing your business This is my repost from O r/pettyrevenge that might be better suited for this subreddit, anyways... I'm a trade painter that worked for around 5 years essentially running a company for an owner who took a very hands off approach, he was essentially a name and working capitol and not much else. After getting an offer to work for a bigger commercial company and my old bosses realization he

2.

Text - try and make me stay. Made me run around the world to receive my final pay which I never even got and refused to return my tools spread throughout various jobs. Revenge time. As luck would have it another even better offer from an even bigger company ended up in my lap that wanted to subcontract me a very substantial amount of their work, but Im going to need more employees for that. Hmmm. So I go through and call each and every member of the original company and offer them a 3 dollar an

3.

Text - was so hands off he didn't even have employees phone numbers to call and ask them Imao. He's essentially without employees and little to no tools to complete any jobs at this point. Fast forward 6 months and his company has now closed, he's lost all his work. His new addition to his house has come to a grinding halt half way though construction, he's hurting big time. I never got my last check, but I did get a great group of workers and a company of my own, so I guess l'll just call it ev

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment