Saturday, August 22, 2020

Double-Take-Inducing Stuff That Looks Like Other Stuff


The human brain is a weird and interesting thing. We look for faces in just about everything, and it doesn't take much for a shadow or a few well placed windows to spark our imaginations. Sometimes skewed perspective can induce double-takes and other times it just takes a funny looking house.

1.

Door handle

2.

Roof

3.

Footwear

4.

Dish - BEE

5.

Text - you ever notice a hammer looks like a wee guy swingin a baseball bat

6.

Insect - Maybe I'm just high af but I see a lion wearing sunglasses on this cricket

7.

Display case

8.

Snow

9.

Wall

10.

Root vegetable

11.

Floor

12.

Soil - Johnny Rowland @JohnnyRowlands This pipe almost gave me a heart attack. For a second I thought Rafiki from the Lion King was living under my backyard.

13.

Art

14.

Mobile phone - "Who's a good Speaker? yeah, you're a good Speaker!"

15.

Cat - Reincarnation gone horribly wrong.

16.

Houseplant - create plans organ

17.

Child - ぶりちゃん @puripuripuritei Ham & egg and me (30 years ago)

18.

Xun

19.

Yellow

20.

Sky

21.

Bakery - 1,99 und 9 Chia Brot Mehkombrot m1Oten und S Chasaman Salvia hispanca 2,09 Dinkelbrot Sen 750 g 500 g 50 1,99 Gouste 750 g 1,79 1000 g

22.

Text - DOG HEAD CAT'S HEAD CAT FOOD Australia is Home to CatDog

23.

Material property - IV4

24.

Inflatable - Does anyone else see a twerking batman? TUBE acesta Mobil ONERIONES PVC CEMERTOR Mobi Electicnt

25.

Food - my wife witnessed a miracle today & yelled across the house with an urgency that had me sprinting. I thought something terrible had happened but when i came into the kitchen she said: Look...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment