Saturday, August 22, 2020

Choosing Beggar Wants Launchpad For Free Cause He's "11"


Apparently this is a new life form capable of being two ages at once. Next time this dude reaches out about a Launchpad or whatever other product he's trying to haggle, he'll be like eight, or two. Check out another wild case of a choosing beggar being totally delusional with this choosing beggar who expected prayer to be sufficient payment.

1.

Text - · Launchpad MK2.. Launchpad MK2 - READ DESCR... • £70 Mark as Sold Mark as pending Hi, is this available? 17 AUG AT 11:24

2.

Text - Yes it is How much ??? I would preferably like £70 I can't do that

3.

Text - Could I have it for free l've always wanted to do this and I'm only 12 years old ?? No, sorry, it is send offers, not free Ohhhh ok Sorry for wasting your time

4.

Text - Its ok Вye Have a good day You too 15:52 Hi

5.

Text - Could I have this for free l've always wanted this No sorry Why ? Because it is £120 brand new and i hVe only used it a few times

6.

Text - But I'm only 11 years old and I don't have money Then sorry, you cant have it Ohhhhhhhh. a600 Imnot giving it for free

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment