Saturday, August 15, 2020

Entitled Moochers With Daunting Levels Of Entitlement


These choosing beggars are stubbornly persistent as they are completely irrational. So often they'll come out of nowhere and bombard a seller's perfectly reasonable listing with perfectly unreasonable demands. Sometimes free goods aren't even cheap enough for the particularly evolved choosing beggar. The following choosing beggars are definitely in a league of their own. 

1.

Text - My bf is seriously an inconsiderate person. I wish he can be more thoughtful. He ordered me a cake for my birthday. Ok lah it was quite expensive so shows he got some sincerity. However, he asked me to go pick it up (he is currently overseas temporarily for work). Like come on, how cheap can you get? Just pay the $35 delivery fee, why inconvenience me? I expressed my dissatisfaction to him, and he said it doesn't make sense to pay that much for delivery when the distance isn't even that f

2.

Food - "Today we're taking the name Karen back." i Domino's is giving away free pizza to people named Karen 198 287 comments 71 shares O Like Comment Share Karen I don't like Domino's, though.

3.

Text - steveo steve-o 1,098,062 views steveo What you didn't know about my ten biggest Jackass stunts... · Yeah dude. View all 1,276 comments tried to watch the Gnarly thing it says it's 10 bucks steveo @sawskatewax It cost me over a quarter million dollars to make Gnarly, I can't just give it away, sorry!

4.

Text - I really need a phone right now...l'm 16 so I still rely on my parents for money and due to the circumstances my father cant buy me a phone so if you have any iPhone from 2018 or later that would really help... dont want the iPhone 11 pro max 512gb...I'll even accept 2 year old iPhone XR 64gb...l'm a tech savvy so I'm a big fan of the Apple's chips and face id and the video capabilities...Thank you...or even the iPhone SE 2020 14h 2 likes Reply Hide replies even the iphone se 2020? damn u

5.

Product - I didn't know what I was looking at for awhile Imao GARDENING 602.503.2473 SERVICES AEG8755 FEK LICENSED MIDT 1,231 27 47.3K 270K Need everyone who liked this to send me $1 thanks

6.

Text - Hey guys so I am single want to mingle and the only place I want to go for my bday is vegas, but I live paycheck to paycheck, so hell why not raise money to go, and then comment on if vou want to come with!!!!! My bday trip want to go to vegas!! $0 raised of $1,000 Go fund me 's are not for your vacation. 1d Like Reply l am tired of people telling me what I can and cant do

7.

Text - Dear Vendors, please realized that because of Covid-19 prices need to be reasonable not you normal going rates.

8.

Text - om audiofficial i 9:13 AM We are sorry, but we do not understand the nature of your situation. Could you please be more specific? Hey, so listen. How many likes for a free car. Specifically a brand new Audi R8, would be the talk of my small town. Maybe even a smart business move.

9.

Room - Will pay for someone to come clean my apartment Can offer £5. £l a room IAMJAQ UELINE

10.

Text - Ugh - I was enjoying the opportunity to launch my own kayak and not have to pay anything. The fee for using one's own equipment is too high! 1 mo Like Reply More GREENSBORO CY LAKES Author it's $6 to use your own boat. you can also purchase an annual permit to use the lakes. 3 wks Like Reply More

11.

Text - * $700 Nice location, shitty roommate (3 aph) In search of someone willing to pay higher rent than expected. I don't have enough spending money at the end of my week and I don't get child support. It's a nice room, spacious with a desk. It's private besides my laundry and kitchen being outside your room. - No couples - $200 charge per month if your s/o visits - S/o can't use shower or any electricity, must leave by 7am if they stay over - Must pay for groceries - Must wake my kid up at 7:

12.

Text - This is what it cost to send your girl to the nail salon step ya game up fellas 3/3/2019 12:37:46 Customer: stoni w Points: 149 = $7.45 Ticket#: 141 1 Deluxe Pedicure (CHRISTINE) Special Shape And Longer (JIMMY) Color Powder Full Set (JIMMY) Accent Nails Different Col (JIMMY) Special Nail Art (HMMYT $o. $15.00 $40.00 $6.00 $20.00 SUBTOTAL ТОTAL $117.00 $117.00 ニブニニ %3D %3D

13.

Yard - 6-foot wood fencing O32216-1594 MESSAGE $250 • Approximately 80 feet of 6 foot wood fencing in good condition. It includes a 4 foot and a 10 foot gate. You remove and haul off all fencing. Need it done ASAP

14.

Text - It freely hurts МЕ That doesnt change the fact that its a mousepad that I originally wanted you to pay for No-one else wants it МE That doesnt change the fact that i want money for it Okay 2€ МЕ |bruh Pls ME Im not giving it to you for 2 euro lol

15.

Text - Hi you can give me a picture of ellie cosmonaut pls and Abby Area you talking about a print? The last of us 2 ellie cosmonaut You can buy a print on my shop No Are you asking for a free file Because that's not happening Nn Cool good talk Just a picture no pay No f that. Thanks but no thanks. I'm French oki No pay=no picture

16.

Text - ALL PRICES HAVE BEEN PRE-HAGGELD FOR YOUR SHOPPING CONVINIENCE We ae non grotit haty and we try te make al prices asfordable possible. 10ON of protiti from ores support bulding ortale homes in Ada county

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment