Saturday, July 25, 2020

Clever Comebacks From Spicy Silvertongues


The proper series of words can leave someone utterly crushed. There's nothing that gets us going like a clever comeback that renders its recipient speechless. Check out more remarkable retorts that wrecked people over here.

1.

Text - Pistol liked Abby Govindan @abbygov why does no one talk about how depression and anxiety can cause major memory loss? 09:40 · 7/10/20 · Twitter Web App 13.3K Retweets and comments 92.8K Likes locephaly @loceph - 22h Replying to @abbygov we do. you mfs just keep forgetting Q 34 27259 ♡ 9,289

2.

Text - People really be grown and still using umbrellas??? f2 You supposed to become waterproof after you turn 18 or something?

3.

Fictional character - Uncle Fabian * @Uncle_Fabian Who wins this Fight and why? ONE:12 DC MEZO •naa shidaa. @shidaazzlesthem You're literally putting the god of thunder against a guy with a sore throat in a Halloween costume

4.

Sky - ellentube #TheEllenShow #Ellen #EllenDeGeneres Can This Teenager Use a Rotary Phone? 2.7M views 4 days ago 56K 6.6K Share Download Save day ago "Oh look at these stupid kids. They can't use a rotary phone. They can't use a phone book." Wow, it's almost like as technology advances, older things slowly become useless and obsolete. Kind of like Ellen...

5.

Text - abby @abbypauline_ I've been in 7 car accidents this year, y'all can't tell me God doesr have a plan for me. senpai @jasminsenju Girl it sound like he tryna kill u

6.

Text - PhotographyByAdri • 2h I think I've only seen this posted like 50 times in the last month Reply 29 cj-psych-54 • 1h I've only seen your mom like 50 times in the last month -12 PhotographyByAdri • 47m That's not surprising. She works in a newborn intensive care unit, so she's seeing big babies every day. 32

7.

Text - In the 1950's, one of the journalists criticized Marilyn Monroe saying that she's only beautiful because of her fancy dresses/clothes. Then she did this photoshoot wearing a potato sack as a response. NO. I SANT ONOT ITATOE NG PRODUCE mOED & SPPED

8.

Text - Daniel Lawson @DanielLaw1998 Disabled parking should only be valid during business hours 9 to 5 Monday to Friday. I cannot see any reason why people with genuine disabilities would be out beyond these times. Jennifer Lee Rossman @JenLRossman We're disabled, Daniel, we're not werewolves.

9.

Technology - chris @icedoutomnitrix yea bro aint this that festival u did? Ja Rule O @jarule · 6h Y'all lucky I can't run president... lol

10.

Text - Carson @CallMeCarsonYT There is no greater defeat than when the waiter calls me "buddy" when l'm ordering my food Soon I will be 21, yet here l am, looking like l'm 14. 5:06 PM · 5/3/20 · Twitter for iPhone 2,850 Retweets 68.1K Likes Seth Everman @SethEverman · 9h Replying to @CallMeCarsonYT that's okay buddy Q 10 2786 11.6K Carson @CallMeCarsonYT · 9h quiet gramps i could use your head as a mirror 27150 10K

11.

Text - Text - ... Yesterday at 2:15 PM · O If we all just switched to cursive and stick shift cars, we could cripple an entire generation O Like Comment Share 20.6K and 28.8K others shared this I love how you all talk shit about a generation you raised like it's their fault and not yours. 228 17h Like Reply Write a comment... GIF --

12.

Text - Text - Active 26m ago 4:41 PM Weirdo Why'd you like my pic from 2017 I'm not weird You just haven't looked good in awhile

13.

Text - Text - Nita D @Nitaa_xo DANK MEMEOLOGY There is a cure for cancer - His Name is Jesus There is a cure for HIV/AIDS - His Name is Jesus There is a cure for Lupus - His Name is Jesus There is a cure for Diabetes - His Name is Jesus jovan @EhJovan well when is he going to publish his research

14.

Text - Text - 38 mins There is a guY in front of me with Iraq veteran Plate frame so I yell out my window thank you for YOUY service. He yells back at me thank you for paying your taxes and putting me through college. Not what I was expecting to hear. Like Comment Send

15.

Text - Text - O Save HELP Vacationers rescued after spelling 'HELP' with leaves 235 Comments 438 Shares O:0 2.7K A Share Comment Like Most Relevant

16.

Text - Text - Most Relevant - Write a comment... GIF They must be from a generation that learned how to spell the old-fahsioned way without the assistance of auto-correct instead of those who only know how to type or text! 30 Like · Reply I'm sorry your generation finds it so difficult to spell "help". Do you want an award for knowing how to spell help without autocorrect or that you can write it in cursive? Kids these days can hack into secure networks and build websites by the time you knew ho

17.

Text - Text - I'm on the bus and this guy is so fine but he has an iPhone 6 And you're on a bus

18.

Text

19. The link was a rickroll.

Text - Text - 5 Awards Wait, you're actually Rick Astley tho...? Reply 23.8k ReallyRickAstley 12h • No stranger to love 13 Awards Yes! 26.5k theMalleableDuck • 11h 1.2k Awards I think I might cry!!! It's actually you. I met you at a backstage event when I was 12. Seriously a big fan. I've seen you in concert five times. 67.5k ReallyRickAstley 11h • No stranger to love 74 Awards 49.3k

20.

Text - Animated cartoon - This is perfect. That cliff is the perfect spot for our first meeting. Yeah. As soon as she meets you, she can fump right off.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment