Saturday, July 25, 2020

Bully Breaks Guy's Phone, Guy Frames Bully


Bullies are the worst. This particular bully vastly underestimated their victim. Dude ends up infiltrating the bully's house as a babysitter and managing to frame the bully. 

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge u/TheMaleMaryPoppins • 1d + Join 1 Break my phone? You'll pay for the damage Hello wonderful people of reddit. I have a lot of time to myself today (my friend/employer is taking the kids out for a walk) and I decided to post my own personal story of revenge here after my friend suggested it (she also insisted on helping with my username so thanks for that). I was always the kid people picked on at school. The girls would spread rumours about me and the boys would harass me no

2.

Text - after kids so it seemed like a natural career choice for me. I made the mistake of telling this to a girl who I thought was my friend and she proceeded to tell everyone at school. As this was perceived as "feminine" I instantly became the target for bullies. There was one boy who loved to terrorise me. I'll call him Jack for the sake of this story. Jack was awful. He would follow me home whilst throwing things at me, vandalise my schoolwork, call me disgusting names, steal my stuff, cut m

3.

Text - I reached breaking point not long after Christmas when I was 15. My family never had a lot of money but we got by. My mom had saved for ages in order to buy me my first phone. No it wasn't the newest model but I didn't care. I was so grateful to have my first phone (and a little guilty that my mom had gone without her new Christmas outfit and had put off fixing her own phone to buy it for me). Once the schools went back after Christmas break, Jack found out about my phone. He took it from

4.

Text - I knew through the grapevine that Jack's mom was a stay at home mom. His dad had a well paid job and his mother was quite happy to stay at home with the kids (4 year old twin girls). I also knew, however, that she didn't get to go out much as Jack would flat out refuse to babysit and she was pretty picky when it came to who was allowed to look after her kids. I used to babysit her friends little boy and was pretty good at it (if I do say so myself). However, for my plan to work, I had to

5.

Text - For the next few weeks l'd go to Jack's house (with the other little boyI was babysitting) and look after his little sisters. Despite Jack's awful attitude his family were all pretty nice, his little sisters were an absolute joy to look after. Jack wasn't usually in the house but when he was I could see that it killed him to have to be civil to me, his mom would've flipped out if he'd been horrible to me in front of her or his little sister's (they'd have quickly ratted him out).

6.

Text - Once I decided enough time had passed, I put my plan into action. See Jack was one of those creepy kids that liked to brag about his ... adult magazine stash in his bedroom. This made him cool to his friends, never understood why tbh. Anyways, every time l'd babysit and put the little ones to bed, l'd sneak into his bedroom and search around. I know this is a massive invasion of privacy but I was a stupid 15 year old kid and I couldn't take his bullying anymore. I eventually found his sta

7.

Text - His parents found out about it not too long later, and (after Jack accused me of taking it) they showed up at my door. They weren't angry because they still didn't know who had taken it so they asked me some questions. I denied everything but was polite and even offered to help them look for it in case it'd been misplaced. They thanked me but told me that it was fine, they'd find it. And oh boy did they find it. I was called over the next day to look take the little ones to the park for a

8.

Cheezburger Image 9523694336

9.

Cheezburger Image 9523694592

10.

Cheezburger Image 9523694848

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment