Sunday, June 28, 2020

Worst Scammer The World's Ever Seen


I mean, this is just pathetic. The only thing worse than a scammer who is already wasting your time is a completely clueless and lazy scammer. 

1.

Text - Karlee Grey Active just now K Ohhh my God I just got this new phone and it used an amazon card to upgrade it and I have not got that to get it recharge on it so that I can make video call on this phone How I wish for me to see you What... Literally every phone on earth has a camera attached to it. That's some laughable bullshit right there Michael.

2.

Text - K Yes I know that is every phone that got a camera But what I'm trying to tell you is that I need to see an amazon card on my phone so that you can see me Try to get me Fuck offfffffff НАНАНАНАНАНАНАНАНАНА K What did you mean Send me money. You need to pay me to vid call you. I should send you monev for video call V2 new messages K

3.

Text - K Why should I do that The same reason why you think I should K That is what I'm telling you You did not understand me I did not ask you for money Just an Amazon voucher. That I have to pay for with money.

4.

Text - So... No fuck off K I'm just telling you that I need and amazon card to be able to do that because of the new phone I got with me No card on earth NEEDS AN AMAZON VOUCHER TO WORK THE CAMERA No phone K If I had the money to get the amazon card I would have get it There is many V2 new messages

5.

Text - You're literally the worst fucking scammer ive ever heard of :') K Go to the internet and search l'm very sure that you are gonna see many Stop that fucking shit of yours that you are referring me as "my phone needs an Amazon voucher to work THE FUCKING CAMERA" please pay for it. By the way, it's snowing here in Miami even though it's 25 degrees which is 77F." The worst scammer on earth? Why? I'm not lying haha What make is your phone that NEEDS an Amazon voucher to work the fucking camer

6.

Text - You tell me, I'm not googling the stupidest thing l've ever heard haha K That is how the phone process Go and search from the net You don't know and I'm telling you thay So if you don't trust me then leave me I don't want a hurting man

7.

Text - I ain't hurting, apart from my sides. This is the funniest shit l've ever heard in my life!! K Okay Then I'm out of this shit Oh no. How ever will I survive not giving this randomer on the internet an Amazon card so that their ghetto ass phone can operate the camera. Maybe want to rethink your strategy haha

8.

Text - K If you like I don't need your money I'm loving this, thank you so much for this enjoyment hahahaha Really? Suuuuuuuurre K I'm just telling you what I need on my phone to make the video Yeah Yeah but. You don't, I'm sorry but you're hilariously shit Your scamming tactic is about as useful as a handbrake on a shark.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment