Sunday, June 28, 2020

A Hole of Puns to Fall Down Into


Sometimes when the world seems overly complex and hard to comprehend, you might find yourself in need of some ridiculously stupid puns to cheer yourself up. That or these will just make you angry. If you're in need of wordplay, here's a smattering of puns to fill the pun void.

1.

Facial expression - There's only one thing that scares me about Halloween which is? exactly

2.

Vehicle - Man Runs Out of Gas on Interstate, Sets Up Drum Kit to Kill Time On Tuesday morning, a man driving on the Baltimore Beltway ran out of gas. So he did what anyone would do: He pulled over to the shoulder of I-695, set up his drum kit, and began to play until help arrived. abasnail: that's what I call a traffic jam

3.

Facial expression - I'm addicted to buying old Beatles records. Sounds like you need help. Riker's Beard No, I already have that one.

4.

Text - I'm in the local newspaper:

5.

Sheep - I love my job! All you do is boss me around all day! What did you say? Pun You herd me.

6.

Product - When is your birthday? March 1st @PunHubOnline walking around room When is your birthday? Pun hub

7.

Text - dattpostpunk did jesus pay for our sins with cash or credit bones-and-bricks he used praypal sher-lover god dammit

8.

Job - BLM BLM Ā russian wedding should be called a soviet union CHANGE MY MIND

9.

Barechested - MIKE ROWE HARD Microsoft DISCO

10.

Text - Lactose in ant: Lactose intolerant= CH,OH CH,OH -0, OH OH OH OH OH CHOH o. OH 9.

11.

Computer keyboard - music make you Capa Look A TShift Alt LL

12.

Motor vehicle - COP: whose car is this? where are you headed? what do you do? MINER: mine Badikeben

13.

Skin - YOU CAN HEAR THE BLOOD IN YOUR VEINS IF YOU LISTEN VARICOSELY

14.

Text - England: colour America: color England: humour America: humor England: flavour America: flavor England: what are you doing? America: getting rid of u

15.

Photo caption - I'm Samuel L. Jackson! NOT Samuel Jackson! Never leave out the L in my name again or else you'll feel the wrath of the L Offense!!!! AR The L Offense?

16.

Text - "Why does this baguette have a face?" You and 785 others 60 Comments • 232 Shares Haha Comment Share THE BABY IS INBREAD.

17.

Facial expression - Where did Noah keep his bees? Where? In the ark hives

18.

Text - Waiter: What can I get for you? Guy: *licking lips* the Pasta looks good Waiter: Sir, please don't lick my lips again u/maks_rsn

19.

Dog - Got a new puppy. He won't leave me alone. 8HAND 0 301 21 t Share Award BEST COMMENTS whywee • 5h I think you pupped your pants Reply 1 28 ...

20.

Face - What are your plans for today? Me and a friend of mine are going to buy some glasses And after that? And after that we'll see

21.

Album cover - Do you know what 50 did when he got hungry? 58

22.

Text - lauzzy lausbourne @1aurrr hahahah my da was telling me he works with some lad called Enda May and everyone just calls him June hahahahahahahahhhhaha

23.

Product - SHALLOW END Depend

24.

Job - If the number 666 is considered evil Then 25.8069758 is the root of all evil

25.

Grass - Mama, is this safe to eat? No, it's for storing valuable objects

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment