Sunday, June 28, 2020

Laughable Lying Liars That Got Called Out


These liars just keep coming out of the woodwork. As long as the internet's been around we've had people trying to get away with pawning off all kinds of half baked attempts at twisting the truth. It's as if they've gotten so carried away with the crafting of their own lies that they themselves believe that other people won't see right through all the nonsense. 

1.

Text - Saturday, June 13, 2020 I wanna Buy"Gameboy Advance + Pokemon Leaf Hreen "you still available? 3:57 PM Yes it's still available 3:57 PM Can I send the code to you? 3:57 PM Code? 3:58 PM Bookmarked here for unread messages

2.

Text - this code is prove you are real. Can I send the code to you? 3:58 PM Sounds like you're gonna use my phone number to try and get access to my account In fact l've seen this exact thing on reddit where somebody was looking for a cat 3:59 PM ok, check your phone inbox messege and send me 6 digit the code. 3:59 PM Yeah I'm not gonna do that, and I'm gonna post this for like 5 karma 4:00 PM

3.

Vehicle - r/outrun My aunt used to be a model back in the 80s in Italy, thought you guys would like this pic of her... Aesthetics 1983

4.

Text - BEST COMMENTS z• 9h 4h That's "Pontiac Girl" Natalie Carroll. She is not an Italian model (she worked at the Willow Run assembly plant) and this was not photographed in Italy. If you're going to lie about something like thi: V don't pick one of the most iconic figures in 80s advertising in one of the most iconic ads of the 80s. Add a comment

5.

Poster - the filming of the guardians of the galaxy 3 will begin on February 1, 2021 in atlanta it's official 111 likes it's official View all 60 comments jamesgunn It's not. This has never been true and I don't know where people are getting this. 1 day ago

6.

Text - Top Fan I worked for them... I was treated like crap 1h Like Reply 2 was an employee there and they were amazing bosses and I remember that you used to come to work high AF and tell the customers you were high!! I don't blame them for firing you. Don't be a sore looser 30m Like Reply 7

7.

Swimming pool - 12:36 One of my twitch subs bought me a fucking hot tub Q 1,844 27 1,474 48K

8.

Text - please please please please please tell me this is fake 182 It is, faked it for likes and shares lulacon.com what-to-use-to-clean-hot-tub - First found on Feb 19, 2018 view image (720 x 480, 109.0 KB) 3 results prisjakt.no Searched over 41.4 billion images in 1.2 seconds for: product.php - First found on Nov 28, 2018 83D57A3E-B320-4D60-9CF5-72F91EFDFA64.jpeg view image (2048 x 1283, 245.0 KB) Using TinEye is private. We do not save your search images. TinEye is free to use for non-commerc

9.

Text - Неу 12:59 a.m. 06/04 Bonjour 12:59 a.m. 06/04 I speak English 12:59 a.m. 06/04 Ok ive been through this already 1:00 a.m. 06/04

10.

Text - Are you a older woman living in a town near Toronto whos looking for freinds with benefits because your husband is on a big ass business trip or some? 1:00 a.m. 06/04 Be honest 1:00 a.m. 06/04 Bye 1:01 a.m. 06/04

11.

Text - You don't rush next time 1:01 a.m. 06/04 I KNEW IT 1:01 a.m. 06/04 I FUCKING KNEW IT 1:01 a.m. 06/04 ta Type message II

12.

Text - r/memes • 2h • i.redd.it My first meme please go popular. :) Memes 8. Also remember the "ABC" rule of first aid: A Bone Coming out through the skin is very bad. helth 712 26 1 Share * BEST COMMENTS - • Now You have posted many memes before and this is a repost https://www.reddit.com/r/stonks/ comments/g27xy1/bonebad/? utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_n ame=iossmf

13.

Text - 23:58 67 Oh yeah

14.

Text - Wow The first image is very.. mysterious Its me Um- no, it is not Yup My brother Nope, it isn't Ok my father

15.

Text - Dude- It's literally on the internet ALL IMAGES VIDEOS NEWS MAPS BO 474 x 296 MORE SIZES RESULTS FOR SAD WALLPAPERS PC HD W https://wallpapercave.com desktop. Desktop Tumblr Sad Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave You can also upload and share your favorite desktop tumblr sad wallpapers. HD wallpapers and background images. W https://wallpapercave.com sad-bac. Sad Backgrounds - Wallpaper Cave HD wallpapers and background Message..

16.

Text - #5월29일 니키미나즈와 콜라보합니다◆ Its here! I proudly announce it. Real big one! #LilMoreTime w/ Hard Lights ft Nicki Minaj & Kessi Blue will be out this 29 May! Edited · 5h nickiminaj e l'm not familiar with you. Don't have a song with you. 4m 27 likes Reply Hide replies

17.

Text - Replying to It's Friday and no update this week. So that statement is false. There has been zero ground breaking updates and the game has been out for almost 2 months. With this pace we won't have a finished game for 5 years. 3:43 PM - Mav 29. 2020 · Twitter for iPhone Add-on. Updates were on May; 28, 21, 14, 7/8, April; 24, 20, 17, 16, 13, 12, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and March 31 and 30. with the exception of the week shared between April and May there hasn't been another week mis

18.

Text - Bar Yes it's real. I know I've seen this more than once. 9:51 LTE com Dear "Neighbor" 62 results You just moved into this neighborhood a year ago, and I wanted to give you time to correct this problem on vour own, but you are apparently too inconsiderate to do so. Every day this week, when weather has been nice and windows are open, you proceed to let your small child run free in your backyard and laugh and giggle and carry on without end. This is very disruptive for my two dogs and my bi

19.

Text - Youtube narrator steals a story I wrote then hearts my comment after I confront him Me week ago Thanks for asking if you could use my story... oh wait you didn't!. It 1 REPLY - Hide reply 1 week ago Sorry for not writing you in private messages. I take the story and write a comment that I took this story, and the video itself comes out in 2-3 days, usually the authors write to me. I apologize for the inconvenience, I hope you do not mind if I leave this video REPLY ts 1 second ago ory Tak

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment