Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Woman Bombards Man's Phone With Storm Of Texts


This guy absolutely dodged a bullet. Seriously, there's a tireless energy to this storm of texts that are basically just a collection of red flags. One look at any of these texts is enough to nope out for good. 

1.

Text - Oh shoot. So sorry! I did not mean to send that! That's a little embarrassing My old phone didn't allow me to send videos and since I just got this one on Thursday I'm still trying to see what it can do and I dunno what I pressed when scrolling through my gallery but that was a total accident and now I'm really embarrassed so it's best we don't talk anymore く

2.

Text - It was nice chatting and I wish you the best of luck. Sorry again about the video. Take care I am really embarrassed for sending that That video was from over a year ago I'm not sure what to do l'm so embarassed Tried calling you back Should we still talk?

3.

Text - Called you back Not sure what to do here so I guess I'll just say, take care? Fri, Aug 9, 10:05 AM Good morning. After my embarassing mistake last night I just don't feel comfortable moving forward, I'm sorry. I do however, wish you the very best of luck in what you're looking for. It was wonderful to chat with you. Have a wonderful day

4.

Text - I'm very sorry we didn't get to meet, maybe me accidentally sending that attractive yet ridiculous video of me was meant to happen so we wouldn't meet because we wouldn't have worked out? Who know's? Either way, I sincerely wish you nothing but the best and I hope you find your person. Ae I hope there's no hard feelings

5.

Text - Do you have hard feelings because it didn't work out? I really hope you don't. I'm really try to be the kindest I can about it over here I accidentally sent you an attractive video of me from a year ago and I got really embarrassed. Yet I still am kind enough to go out of my way to at least respectfully wish you the best and let you know I don't wish to move forward rather than ghost you and leave you wondering where I went. You seemed like a decent enough guy to appreciate something like

6.

Text - Maybe I was wrong and you aren't such a nice or respectful guy after all because there is no reason you shouldn't be able to issue me the same respect. The fact you won't just tells me you must feel slighted and take me not wanting to move forward as you feeling rejected because I'm an attractive woman. If that's the case, I'm glad I know that's the real you because it seems I may have dodged a bullet and you're not such a nice guy after all.

7.

Text - Just because I'm an attractive woman and don't want to move forward shouldn't make you feel so slighted that you can't be kind and respectful to wish me the best in return. But if you can't, that says more about you than it does me and I'm sorry to see that. I guess you weren't such a good guy after all. I don't even know why I'm apologizing for sending you an attractive video of myself from a year ago lol

8.

Text - So what, because l'm an attractive woman you feel so slighted that I don't want to meet, you won't even wish me the best back or let me know there's no hard feelings because l'm hot and you freel.slighted? Seriously? I'm not the last hot woman out there. You'll find someone else ya know. Lol Whatever. I tried to be nice. You want to be a jerk in return just because you feel rejected by me being an attractive woman who

9.

Text - Sorry I wasn't interested in you. I wasn't that attracted to be honest. I used me accidentally sending that video as copout so I wouldn't hurt your feelings okay. But since you turned out to be a slighted jerk who's ego was so bruised from.being rejected by me he wouldn't even wish me the best I feel okay telling you the brutal truth, I wasn't feeling it and wasn't attracted to you. That's why I unmatched you and used me sending accidentally sending a hot video of myself as the excuse, I

10.

Text - didn't want to hurt your feelings because I'm a nice person who thought you were nice. But since you turned out to be not so nice due to your own personal insecurities of feeling rejected by me being such an attractive woman. I no longer feel concerned for you and your feelings. I'll be blocking your number now. Glad I made the right choice and didn't get involved with a jerk like you. I could tell you had this side to you. But again, that's okay..you can be left as the jerk who wouldn't

11.

Text - wish me the best all because l'm attractive and it makes you feel rejected like you're some how not enough when that isn't the case at all. You are enough, you just weren't for me or my type. I hope you're able to work on your insecurities and hopefully learn to be kind in return to when someone is being kind to you. I really did enjoy chatting and had you not chosen to be a jerk by blowing my kind a respectful attempt off rather than ghost you, I would have at least considered being frie

12.

Text - I'm not an insecure jerk who blows people off when they're kind and showing me respect because of my insecurities and feeling rejected like you so I still wish you the best. I'd rather be left as the kind person than the jerk for no reason so l'll just leave that on you. I'm sorry you couldn't wish me the best over me not being interested. Again, it doesn't mean you aren't enough. I'm sure you are just for another woman. Goodbye

13.

Text - Hey I just got out of a meeting. Just saw all your texts. I think you're right. We're not for each other. Wish you the best. Again, thanks for being jerk just because I didn't want to meet. Glad you agree. Makes.me feel better knowing me not being interested didn't hurt you. Take care I just got your message. Thanks and I wish you well also. My signal strength isn't the best out here in Pasadena for the video

14.

Text - shoot so I dunno when you sent me that response but I'm glad me not being interested didnt hurt you. I sincerely am. Take care of yourself And hopefully one of these messages reaches you cuz it keeps saying its failed to send due the poor signal. Anyways, I gotta run they're about to start shooting again and have to put my phone away. Hopefully one of my texts I tried sending once I recieved your response goes through cuz it's saying none of them are except one it looks like. Have a good

15.

Text - Oh, and sorry for calling you a jerk. Clearly I was mistaken. I really thought you were being one. I get guys being complete jerks to me whenever I'm not interested even when l'm kind about it and I've gotten enough to where its work my tolerance level down and I apologize if I wrongfully reacted on that to you if you were not doing that. Anyways, take care.

16. And it just gets cut off here. Doesn't even really matter at this point.

Text - P.s. I won't block your number since you ended not being a jerk like I thought you were With that said, I know I wasn't interested in a romantic way, but I make an amazing friend and because I did enjoy chatting with you, l'd be open to being friend's at the very least. So I would like to offer my friendship to you if you would like to be friend's? If not Text Message

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment