Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Entitled People and Their Unreasonable Demands


Absurd entitled people proliferate through all aspects of life. It could be a boss that wants you to work for free on the weekends, a stranger who wants you to give them your phone for free, or a neighbor who's mad that the cake you baked them wasn't their favorite flavor. Wherever there are people, there are entitled people with ridiculous demands.

1.

Text - 000 Vodafone ? 10:25 PM 44% I'll come drop it off I still have your Back deme Cont address, cheers Alright feel free to drop it. You ain't getting shit back and I'm sure as hell not repairing shit for you. Have my address is that a threat? Suck Today 10:08 AM Hey man I bought a guitar off you last year do you remember? my balls you maniac right? Yeah I do See ya tomo funny boy Summats wrong with the neck. The strings are harder to press down Sorry to hear that man. Maybe take it to an ins

2.

Cheezburger Image 9494029056

3.

Text - 18:00 1 2014 Subaru Forester 2.0xt Premium $26,000 Nerang Accept PayPal at the meet-up Request Payment Hello dearest and God's blessings upon you. I would like to offer you $20,000 for your lovely car and I know God will fill your heart with kindness to accept and help this old lady in need out. I await you prompt reply. 16:29 If you cannot reply in a proper time then God's curses upon you. I would have offered up to $40,000 as a Christian act but you are obviously an evil sinner that doe

4.

Text - Śwap & Šell 1 hr · 9 Ok so I will be closing this group down!!!! Apparently it's wrong for me to post it's my birthday and my cash app in case someone felt they wanted to be kind! I'm the admin, I am pregnant and I have 3 small kids! I have a lot on my hands and here I am the admin of this group letting people post all kinds of things, NOT STRICT and this is all I have got is negativity from people! For example it's my birthday and I'm pregnant (negativity & Rudeness) is what I get smh!

5.

Text - Sorry I just need to rant.. Recently my boyfriend bought me a Louis Vuitton wallet which costs around $700 for my birthday. When I saw the wallet, I felt really upset and disappointed. Because earlier this year, my sister's bf got her a Chanel wallet which costs at least $1000 for her birthday. Chanel is so much nicer than LV. Let's be honest, LV is for poor people who want to look rich. And during this CB, her bf always order food from more popular restaurants like Crystal Jade and Parad

6.

Cheezburger Image 9494027776

7.

Cheezburger Image 9494027520

8.

Cheezburger Image 9494031360

9.

Product - If you get the paint I could! 1d Like Reply Pretty sure someone will think I am nuts, buuuuuuuut is anyone willing to paint this for me in white, at no cost? it's real wood (I don't have paint) Thing is, I don't leave the house and the hubs is so over me rearranging every room lol he won't go get paint 1d Like Reply oh I have gotten stuff at home depot before! And there is a hardware store in 29. Builder's Supply 1d Like Reply | know where to buy lol a but I stay home cause of covid an

10.

Text - iMessage Today 10:48 AM Hello. Is the Martin still available Yep it is I can pick it up 50$ What side do u live on It's listed for $250. I'm totally willing to talk about the price but that's just too low. Why 250 It's a piece of shit Okay. Why do you even want it then? Delivered Fucking idiot

11.

Cheezburger Image 9494037760

12.

Text - 0000 Verizon ? 1:26 PM @76% Tweet On the verge of tears I need a job so bad 9/28/17, 4:17 PM 1 Retweet 4 Likes Replying to all targets are hiring for seasonal right now!! Q1 27 I just hate applying to places online Tweet your reply Q.

13.

Cheezburger Image 9494032384

14.

Cheezburger Image 9494034176

15.

Cheezburger Image 9494036480

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment