Thursday, June 11, 2020

Twitter Thread: Woman Verbally Dismantles Cheating Boyfriend


Anyone who has ever witnessed a public breakup is well aware that it can be a cringe-inducing, adrenaline-charged event. For whatever reason, tons of people have no problem with airing out their dirty laundry for all to see. In this case though, we get to enjoy a lengthy rollercoaster of emotions as one awesome woman completely verbally obliterates a sad cheating sack of a senseless boyfriend. That nervous foot tap pic really tied the whole scene together. 

1.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden omg the woman next to me just confronted the man with her because she found out he's been seeing her while in another long-term relationship

2.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden she is not having it lol

3.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden y'all she found out because his girlfriend called her

4.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden The guy is nervously shaking his leg and can't look at her while she calmly eats her food and lays into him e

5.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden I haven't heard him saying anything but stuttered sentence fragments and animal-in- pain noises and shes like

6.

Text - ashe dryden @ashedryden Follow Dude: "But we were unhappy. She spent $25k on her credit card!"

7.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Waiter: are you two thinking about dessert? Him: no Her: (to him) are you joking rn? (To waiter) yes, a cappuccino and chocolate cake

8.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Do you think men learn critical thinking skills at any point or

9.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Do you think it would be inappropriate for me to propose to this woman while she eats her chocolate cake over his tears

10.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: no I really wanna know what you were thinking. Him: I don't know. It was an accident, it just happened! |

11.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden y'all this is my new favorite telanovela

12.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: I can't believe I wasted my vacation days on you

13.

Emoticon - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden God I love this woman.

14.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden She's like... not even mad? She's cracking up at this guy as he realizes his whole personal life is now ui

15.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden I wish I could covertly record a video of this guy's hands. It's like someone brand new learning to operate a Muppet

16.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: you're like, offended by the fact that I found out. What did you think was gonna happen? Him: I don't know, okay, I don't know.

17.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: no, look at me. Actually you know what, don't look at me. You're trying to make this about your feelings, I can see it in your reaction

18.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Cappuccino has arrived! Her: you actually just said the words "you need to stay" to me. You said that. Do you hear yourself?

19.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Don't worry I just asked for a dessert menu and I don't have the be to the airport for hours

20.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden I didn't think this shit happened in real life.

21.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: This is gonna sound mean, but l'm gonna find someone new right away and be happy while you'll still be a cheating loser

22.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: I don't feel guilty at allI. Him: I'm very comfortable with who I am. I'm not a bad guy. She's just staring at him

23.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: I'm jumping to massive conclusions here, but I swear I have very little confidence in your ability to be a good guy, Brad.

24.

Text - ashe dryden @ashedryden Follow (Of course his name is Brad.)

25.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: you're aggressively passive aggressive. You're extremely irreverent, cynical guy and every convo we’ve had is you just undermining me

26.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: you're a Chief Whatever-the-hell-you- are and still a small, sad man.

27.

Text - ashe dryden @ashedryden Follow (I'm literally having an adrenaline rush listening to this woman, like l'm fight-or-flight response-ing on her behalf)

28.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: you had me and this is what you chose to do with that opportunity.

29.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden I wonder if this guy lives with either of these women because I have a feeling his shit is going down a trash chute somewhere.

30.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: but look at me: l'm fine. I'm going out tonight and gonna do body shots. I'm tired of you but l'm fine.

31.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: do you even wanna make an argument on your behalf before I run out of time and energy?

32.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden I think they're both lawyers or something?

33.

Text - ashe dryden @ashedryden Follow Dude is nervous leg shaking all over the place haha

34.

Floor

35.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Him: there's no harm in talking about this. (I'm afraid to look at her face right now)

36.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden (Missed some stuff because waiter was talking to me) Her: I'm not suggesting anything, can you offer a truthful answer?

37.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: it's not gonna make me satisfied to see you suffer, because I don't care. It's not about agreeing it's about you can't listen.

38.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden lol omg Her: do you think you've always been like this? I'm not suggesting you've not changed, but I haven't seen evidence.

39.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Him: there's trauma there, I should’ve been honest about it but I didn't stay for 5 years (are you fucking kidding me?!) to hurt you

40.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: so you need to move to another city or location (do they work in the same office?) Him: I'm not gonna do that, the CEO position is open

41.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Swear to god if this guy is her boss I hope she destroys him.

42.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Him: it's amazing to me how frequently you change your mind Her: really? This is really surprising to me. This is your logic.

43.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: can I ask you another question? You don't have to answer it. What do you think Stacy thinks right now?

44.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden I assume Stacy is the other, longer-term gf. I really hope that this woman and Stacy become bffs after this.

45.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: the first thing she said to me is "we're gonna be so much happier". We're gonna be happy not staying up until 3am reading your emails

46.

White - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden lol omg y'all

47.

Text - ashe dryden @ashedryden Follow Waiter just came back and she paid the bill

48.

Text - ashe dryden @ashedryden Follow Him: so I can send you an email after l think about this some more? Her: you wanna send me an email?

49.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden He keeps trying to signal he's getting up to leave and she's still talking to him

50.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Him: l'd personally have a hard time if I can't. Her: I don't know what you think warrants that.

51.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: maybe l'm being super vague but l'm at a crossroads here. I used to be comfortable and now I wanna do a TED talk.

52.

Text - ashe dryden @ashedryden Follow WHO IS THIS WOMAN I NEED TO KNOW

53.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Swear to god she said TED talk. I swear to you.

54.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: I wanna talk about me. I'm not talking about you anymore.

55.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: you've said you'd live in the back of a van eating baked beans Him: I don't remember having said that

56.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: I blocked the rest out because I was traumatized Her: it's insidious, you've been taking women for granted and you're still doing it

57.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: I like that I never have to worry about you again. What a relief.

58.

Text - ashe dryden @ashedryden Follow Her: I'm glad we did this because I never have to do this again, you know what I mean? No, you don't. My shit is open and yours is bullshit.

59.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: I'm not even joking, I'm being serious.

60.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Him: being part of the solution is hard. Her: it takes energy, but it's not hard. >

61.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden I'm running out of excuses to be occupying this table after lunch and dessert

62.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: I'm asking you to play your part. Be a productive member of society, that's all l'm saying.

63.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden He's leaning way back in his chair with his arms crossed like he can't believe someone is dressing him down like this lol

64.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Him: I have to find myself, yeah, but it's hard because I see things I wanna be a part of and I care about a lot of things, you know

65.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden I missed what he said but she's calling him out for just using some double entendre just now

66.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: 1 relationship is too much responsibility for you. Do you think I'm crazy now? Him: I'm not gonna lie there have been times when I did

67.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden It's like he just can't stop digging. She's cracking up at him now

68.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Her: again, way more info than you deserve, but l'd feel bad about this if you showed any genuine remorse

69.

Text - ashe dryden Follow @ashedryden Him: anyway I should probably go

70.

Property - ashe dryden @ashedryden Follow They walked out together. Those two tables are how close we’ve been lol

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment