Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Tumblr Thread: Brother Learns Not To Antagonize The Chef


This quick Tumblr thread highlights the importance of being nice to the person responsible for preparing the food. Bro learned a quick and humbling lesson. Even then, he was still able to get some of that good old homemade pasta. Lucky dude. Also, totally ready for some pasta now. 

1.

Text - marisatomay my brother has been criticizing me all day and he told me if i wasn't happy i could go somewhere else so i wouldn't ruin everyone else's dinner so i took the massive bowl of pasta + special sauce i spent the last 2 hours making from scratch for the whole family and i left marisatomay it really is incredibly bold to mercilessly criticize the person who is not only making your dinner but also holding a knife

2.

Text - marisatomay I sequestered myself in the other side of the house and ate my family-sized pasta from a mixing bowl using a serving spoon in the dark because the sun went down in the 2+ hours I spent stewing and I was too stubborn to turn on a light marisatomay the only person I shared my pasta with was my dad who on a conference call at the time and didn't just stand there and watch my brother be an asshole like the rest of my family and since he came to me in my sanctuary with his bowl and

3.

Text - marisatomay sometimes you're an adult who has been quarantined with your parents, younger siblings, grandfather, and dog for the last 2 months because of a global pandemic and some nights you just have to take your pasta and Leave because you are an adult who knows when to tap the fuck out rivkahstudies OP thank you not only for the amazing image of you eating pasta in the dark and your father kindly pleading for your mercy but also a wonderful example of when to set firm boundaries and p

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment