Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Brutal Insults That Roasted Their Recipients To Oblivion


Never underestimate the power of the written word when it comes to completely destroying someone else online. In particular, we appreciate the witty and rare insults that are outside the box, and ultimately being directed at someone who might as well have asked for it, due to their own ignorance. 

Check out more rare insults that held nothing back, over here.

1.

Text - Karen Martin @KarenJaneM.. · 2. Juni Antwort an @Xbox Still won't be buying my girls (11 and 14) a Playstation! It's junk made in China. Why support them? 261 27 15 242 James Quinn @JamesQuinn.. · 2. Juni Karen Martin @KarenJaneMartin Replying to @Xbox Still won't be buying my girls (11 and 14) a Playstation! It's junk made in China. Why support ther 23:28 · 01 Jun 2 Twitter for iPhone 27 64 27 106 3.673 Eden Eye @eden13eye · 17 Std. A real Karen, huh?

2.

Hair - I AT&T ? 12:40 PM 9 17% I Rob Chat Profile Today, 6:59 AM Damn you are stunning but I'm afraid you'd spend more time drinking/partying/on Insta than in a relationship lol Today, 12:31 PM You're absolutely right, Rob.

3.

Text - lol who says you cant judge someone based off a couple pics haha I'm not sure. Who says that, Rob? ignorant, naive people lol is was a generality lol not an actual question rhetorical one could say haha

4.

Text - It's my turn.. I'm pegging you as someone who is extremely insecure. In relationships you probably have extreme jealousy issues and are controlling. The girls you date probably aren't allowed to go out and have fun because "girls nights" are just excuses for them to cheat on you. You've been burned by someone in the past and now use that as a reason to attempt to gas light every potential partner that you might have- because women are all evil and terrible and you're just a "nice guy". Al

5.

Text - Wendy's O @Wendys · 1h It's go time! You want the roast? Then let's go! #NationalRoastDay 5,516 27 1,218 7,117 Hooters @Hooters · 46m Whatcha got? 201 Wendy's O @Wendys Replying to @Hooters Uniforms our employees can wear in the winter.

6.

Text - Devliin • 8h So you find people treat you differently when they learn of your profession? + Reply 2.5k FlickFreaks . 8h Yes. I have had Tinder dates up & leave after finding out what I do for a living. 4.3k sofiavisitor 62 6 3 0 • 7h In that instance the trash took itself out 12.5k ...

7.

Text - @lincspolice can I get pulled over if my rear number plate is unreadable because of a bit of mud? Lincolnshire Police Lin e POLICE @lincspolice Replying to Hi yes you can get pulled over as front and rear number plates must be securely affixed and readable at all times. Replying to @lincspolice Oh dear, that's what I thought, Tesco's in Skegness 12:39 today. I would give you the registration number, but..

8.

Text - r/AskReddit u/flowergirl299 • 6h What's the worse way to respond to an “I love you"? Discussion 7.5k 4.5k 1, Share BEST COMMENTS - NDrewRndll • 5h IAMNOTFUCKINGSORRY 4• 2h My 8yo daughter once responded to my wife "I wish I could say the same".

9.

Text - How should I respond to my boss who fired me via email and let him know that I'm very disappointed that he did not have the courtesy to do this face-to-face (we work from different states, but always communicate through video calls)? Semi-retired print journalist, law school refugee Answered Mar 23, 2017 · Author has 377 answers and 3.8m answer views Dear Boss, Thought you'd want to know someone has apparently hijacked your email account. The hacker just fired me. Obviously a transparent

10.

Text - brendaaa I'm on the bus and this guy is so fine but he has an iPhone 6 therealestone And you're on a bus

11.

Cheezburger Image 9494568960

12.

Text - zaki You ever drink water at restaurants for free just to flex on Europeans Thunder Dungeon 11 aprile O It Mi piace 2166 Commenti: 1554 Condivisioni: 2 Mi piace Commenta Mostra commenti precedenti 5 di 624 Filip y'all ever get free healthcare to flex on americans 11 Love Rispondi - 35 min

13.

Text - E misguidedghostboy I think of my paycheque like mana in a videogame. Once you run out you gotta chill for a bit to give it time to recharge. cobaltdays *Paycheck misguidedghostboy Oh sorry! I live in Canada where we spell things correctly. I understand the confusion, though. cobaltdays What a polite way to say fuck you Source: misguidedghostboy

14.

Product - WLEbaerut You know he's broke when he only lets you order water @will ent jojo @cloutboyjojoo you know you're broke when you depend on someone else to pay for your meal

15.

Cheezburger Image 9494571008

16.

Text - pukicho CHEAT MODE Close your eyes and you can play any game in your mind, even paper Mario lonely-boii Paper Mario is trash pukicho Close your eyes and imagine yourself being a more likeable person, and then open them and weep

17.

Text - ul AT&T LTE 15:10 9 85% Simon Holland @simoncholland 12h I got a job at Comcast and completed training so I could fix my own cable because it was faster than being on hold with customer service.

18.

Text - plantbasedbarb @plantlove.. · Jul 22, 2019 One egg = five cigarettes!? Egg yolks are loaded with cholesterol. A medium-sized egg contains 186 mg of cholesterol, which is 62 percent of the recommended intake. Eating eggs is worse for your health then smoking! a mystery wrapped in a taco @Form52 Besides not knowing the two types of cholesterol, eggs and cigarettes have ZERO in common. Using the same misinformation tactics | could argue cigarettes are mostly 100% plant based, therefore all p

19.

Text - Oops She Did It @she_oops I asked my husband if l'm the only one he's been with. He said yes, the others were all nines and tens. Send bail money.

20.

Text - 47m Can I just say, who ever the fuck made us dumb ass Americans remember 5280 feet and not just 1000 meters is a cunt. Reply 68 • 20m You realize the Imperial system existed befofe the metric right? And our isolationism spared us from the europeans constantly changing the way "things are done now"? ↑ -71 + yeet • 12m You realize living in a cave and smashing rocks existed before living in a house with electricity? I still prefer living in a house. 42

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment