Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Absurd People Who Think They're Total Geniuses


If there's one thing no one could have anticipated about social media, it would be the sheer volume of individuals who think they're geniuses using it as a place to stroke their own egos. They're here to lie about cool things they said, ruin jokes they didn't get, and condescendingly use big words that they just learned. Nobody's safe in a world of ridiculous individuals who believe they're geniuses.

1.

Text - Oh but now my brain wants to think about quantum physics and multiverse theory. Shut up brain!!!! We're going to sleep! Putting on binaural beats now. Shhhhhhhhhhh 1:32 AM - 4/29/20 Twitter for iPhone

2.

Text - 10 mins (Average lady on dating site) "Where all the good men?" Me, a person that has little to no social filtering: "Well, although I can appreciate your commitment to deviate from social norms by plugging your face with shrapnel, bottle caps and piercing your nose with an accessory that is originally intended for use on bovine critters, I can come to understand that your dilemma is rooted in perhaps that when you decorate your face and body in questionable metals and take little conside

3.

Text - - 2m v I'll speak a lot of stuff that goes right OVER most young men's heads because they're not ready for it. Why have I always vibed well with older folks? I know things at a young age that usually come at an older age.

4.

Text - Tweet its a wild thing when you can sense the difference in IQ levels in a conversation. 12:16 AM 5/29/20 · Twitter Web App 2 Retweets 10 Likes

5.

Toy - IF LEGO MINIFIGURES ARE MADE AND NOT BORN THEN HOW DOES THAT EXPLAIN WHERE BABY MINIFIGURES COME FROM imgflip.com 52 36 Comments O Like Comment Just a piece of feedback, the meme really isn't very funny. Minifigures being "born" isn't really ingrained innthe social consciousness of people, afol or not. This causes a dissonance between the two statements in the image. Memes mostly come from socially prevailing issues or ideas, topics discussed, even within an esoteric group such as the AFOL

6.

Text - Replying to From my fakebook this morning You form a line (thin blue) To formalize The hidden lies Congregate Assimilate (sheep) Spread the hate It truly makes me sick 2:42 PM · 29 May 20 · Twitter for Android 1 Like 22h teplying to The parentheses are for simpletons 1

7.

Text

8.

Organism - Most Relevant v I mean, humour's subjective. What may make you laugh, may bore me. And what makes me laugh, will offend or confuse you, or take a bit for you to get. 2020 My Plans b 12 2h Like Reply

9.

Text - 1 year ago (edited) * why? Before i started watching rick and morty i didnt like science and about a year later im reading 3rd feynmanm lecture, and have read many books on rationality and psychology and i understand much more complex maths problems such as fermats last theorem and most importantly have increased my awareness of how the universe works. I think rick and morty has been a huge benefit to my life

10.

Text - I'm the smart girl that doesn't flex it, LOL. My class says I should replace the teacher but I keep it lowkey so that I don't have to, LMAO! 5-13 Yet here you are, flexing 37m LO

11.

Text - I just don't find "pandering" comedy funny. Once in a while they say something amusing, but I could sit stone-faced through most of these, cracking a smile at best. I prefer cerebral comedy. b 39 13 sem Curtir Responder

12.

Text - 9:37 1 So I was at the downtown 7-11 helping cover today and this happened. Also I don't wear a mask at work, judge me :P A father and daughter walk up to the counter both wearing masks. Daughter: dad why isn't he wearing a mask Father: sweetie some people are dumb Literally right in front of me he said that, so I responded. Me: sir l'd like you know I am in no way shape or form dumb, I'm an idiot with critical thinking skills to surpass your neanderthal mindset that makes you think it's

13.

Text

14.

Text - Men's Humor ... „Mens Humor 8 h. * y f > TOP DEFINITION Schrödinger's Douchebag A guy who says offensive things and decides whether he was joking based on the reaction of people around him. Du och 10 376 till 668 kommentarer • 4 074 delningar Gilla Kommentera Dela Rick That's not an accurate description of quantum physics 9 really miss the days before memes sometimes when you didnt hear people talking about schrodinger outside of the classroom.

15.

Text - some of y'all in this comment section need jesus 4h - Reply 1- ... y'all and Jesus in the same statement makes you sound like an ignoramous on a gigantic proportion. 8m - Reply

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment