Sunday, June 14, 2020

Tacky And Entitled Wedding Fails


We've assembled a batch of the world's most tacky, entitled, and trashy wedding fails. Whether it's bridezillas issuing out ridiculous, delusional demands, or senseless invitations from one cheater to their bitter ex; weddings are filled to the brim with people acting crazy. Maybe love is what drives all the craziness. 

1.

Text - Thread mandy Gross so my Ex and my former best friend are getting married and l'm credited on their wedding website with introducing them, but the catch is I was DATING HIM at the time. I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative.

2.

Text - As much as we would love for you to attend, sadly, our venue can not accomodate everyone. We are sure to keep you in our hearts in this celebration of love If you would like to congratulate the bride and groom, rather than a registry, they are accepting money to aid in a beautiful honeymoon.

3.

Text - Неy If you weren't informed by Mike, it's mine and Christian's wedding next month! If you're buying us gifts, the requirement is to buy us gifts above $250 For either me or christian So what you are saying is that you want something OVER $250?!?! Yep Well then, don't expect me coming Delivered We have Beer! Cocktails? Cake? Well then, you're losing because we have SO0000O MUCH people here that've confirmed

4.

Text - ... 50 mins I need helpe There's a child coming to my wedding in 8 days and I've just been told she'll be coming in a lions outfit. She's refusing to wear normal clothes. I don't want to seem a bitch but I don't want that. Everyone was told smart clothing and I don't want people looking at my photos and saying "oh there's someone dressed up as a lion" when the focus should be on me and my almost husband. I've said I don't mind her wearing it in the reception, that's fine it's basically a

5.

Text - * Kelz @Keli_Kelz I got an invitation to my cousin's wedding. She's getting married to the man I was engaged to. (He cheated with her.) My aunt (cousin's mom) is trying to convince me to go to the wedding because "family is all we have." This. Plot. Is. Basura.

6.

Text - I don't know how she stayed so long. ME IKR! He's insufferable ME I'm not sure why she married him in the first place Did I ever tell you how he proposed? TODAY ME Oh god, how did he propose? He said they met at a bar He proposed ate's sisters wedding reception. They weren't invited to the wedding. They showed up and he proposed in the middle of the dance floor.

7.

Photograph - One wedding guest took the rule of not wearing white to a wedding and ripped it up, deciding to wear a full-on bridal gown to her friend's big day.

8.

Tradition - Is that Thanos? OF SD You and 362 others 37 Comments

9.

Text - ull ROGERS ? 7:53 PM O 13%( ... 1 hr · A Ladies I need advise. I'm so stressed right now I feel like l'm going to get sick. My friend (and bridesmaid) just found out her husband is MOST LIKELY graduating for the state police academy the day of my wedding. She pretty much just told me to make the decision for her as whether to back out of my wedding and possibly not even be there at all or not go to her husbands graduation. I totally wanna be like "uhm excuse me it's my wedding day I think

10.

Product - Mens urinal $150 My hubby made these for the men to use at our wedding MENS

11.

Text - April 30 at 6:17 PM Call me spoiled or needy but my husband knew what he was getting into the day he told me he wanted to marry me. Now l'm super super picky when it comes to my jewellery it all has to match so if l'm wearing silver it'll have to be silver if I'm wearing gold it l'll have to be gold if l'm wearing Rosegold everything has to be rose gold so I technically have three engagement rings I have the first string that he proposed to me with which is silver with diamonds and then I

12.

Text - Zola Community ... 31 mins · A Alright girls & guys.... I need a good laugh (And more or less to feel normal so I don't throw myself out off the hypothetical wedding planning bridge) What is the most absurd question you've been asked? (or comment that's been made) by someone in regard to your wedding? #makemelaugh #becauseivehearditall #covidornoncovidrelated #icannotwithpeople O Like Comment 3 Although horrific, l'm out of emotions to do anything but laugh at this point. My fiance and I

13.

Text - MY MOM WOULD BOOK A TRIP TO SPAIN ON THE DAY IM SUPPOSED TO HAVE WEDDING!!! 2 She can't get a refund either so now she asked me to move my date around. What in the actual fuck. Lol.

14.

Text - 8:17 1 Wedding Planning 6 mins I I need to vent. So my future step daughter will be getting braces soon. Our wedding is May 23rd, the appt is for May 7th. I'm upset because I had braces just a few years ago and you smile weird for the first few months and braces photograph terribly and she's 11 so she will probably get bright color bands. Her mom says there is no way that she is changing the appointment that it's ridiculous I would even think that she should. My FH says I'm being ridiculo

15.

Photo caption - This dude straight up rented a llama for his sister's wedding. She does not look as thrilled as he feels. 10:05 AM · 3/4/20 · Twitter for Android 4 Retweets 29 Likes 45m Replying to She looks like she been knew, but mad at herself for not believing he'd actually follow through

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment