Sunday, June 14, 2020

Lousy Liars That Got Called Out Online


These liars just keep coming out of the woodwork. For whatever reason, a ton of people that use the internet have convinced themselves that other folks don't know any better when it comes to fact checking. On top of that, some of these lies are just plain lousy. Fortunately, we have our fair share of people who are ready to shine the light of truth on all the fabricated nonsense. 

1.

Text - Mark Hamill @Hamill... · 5h This article states we reshot the rescue of Leia scene because I "botched" my line. In fact, we had to redo it weeks later, because my name was changed to Skywalker AFTER we did it the 1st time (when my name was still Starkiller). #TrueFunFact Mark Hamill Reveals Secret Yearlong 'Agony' After Filming... P huffpost.com 274 t7 1K 12.8K

2.

Text - s A 128 year old man from Argentina told reporters before his death that he was actually Adolf Hitler & that he had been hiding out in Argentina for the past 70 years. The man (Herman Guntherberg) told the reporters that he escaped to Argentina after WW2 by simply using a fake passport.... More about this on my page 8m 9 likes Reply View 7 previous replies o the worlds oldest person lived to be 122 years old, stop lying 2s Reply

3.

Text - These guys inspire me! -0:10 DO= You and 23k others 455 Comments 1.1k Shares 303k Views I Like Comment Share Top comments Write a comment... The Special Olympics make no sense. The Olympics are for the best atnletes in the entire world to compete against each other to determine who is the best. Having retards competing is doing the opposite! Like Reply 05 - 18 hrs Edited View previous replies Arnold Schwarzenegger O As stupid and evil as this comment is, I'm not going to delete it or ban

4.

Text - -6 points · 2 hours ago Im working at Blizzard ( in another depart - senior developer ), and i love these changes. Today im gonna go to d3 devs place and will tell them to check the post. I love the suggested new GEM UI bag. Thanks Reply Share Report Save Give gold 3 points · 1 hour ago So according to your comment history, you are a(n): • astronomist • senior game engineer • psychologist • geologist • lawyer • dentist • surgeon • CIA officer Well if it isn't the smartest man on the world

5.

Text - 7 hours ago O S 50.2k What was the dumbest thing you thought as a child? 33.1k Comments Give Award Share E Save O Hide Report SORT BY BEST - View all comments View discussions in 3 other communities 19.1k points · 13 hours ago 2 O S 2 • My grandpa told me that I could grown rocks. He took me outside and grabbed a rock with me then we put it in a jar of water. I watched it for a while waiting for it to grow but it never did. So I took a nap and when I woke up the rock was a lot bigger. I w

6.

Text - 11:05 AM "Hey friend! I'm hosting a Norwex party next week. I've recently discovered the products and LOVE them! I would love for you to join me. It's strictly a Facebook party, how cool is that? You won't Hi there have you been hacked? Nope! have to leave your house. My consultant Jen has some great prizes to give away for those who come. Would it be the I think you were supposed to delete the quotation marks when you copy and paste that sales pitch to your unsuspecting facebook friends

7.

Text - OVERVIEW REVIEWS ABOUT Ping a eal was at l - S 1 review ***** 6 months ago I love the food here but not tonight. I've had awesome asparagus in till tonight. It was out of date asparagus. Told manager and he argued with me. Who does that. I am a manager at a hair alon. Customer is always right no matter what Like Response from the owner 6 months ago Our asparagus is brought in fresh daily - you KNOW the food was excellent. You wrote this because you were caught walking your tab (literally

8.

Text - Ann Coulter O @AnnCoulter - Jul 16 $30! It cost me S$10,000 of my time to pre-select the seat I wanted, investigate type of plane & go back periodically to review seat options Replying to It's not about the S30. It's about paying for what you expect. 9.2K t7 585 O 2.7K Chris Evans O @ChrisEvans - 18h I totally get it. It costs me 75k to brush my teeth. I must pre- select a brush, investigate types of paste, and periodically spit bullshit Q1.2K t7 10.1K 61.5K

9.

Text - Thimerosal is a compound of mercury. Claims that the two a merely 'related' are not spin, they are lies. Why lie? C9H9HgNaO2S /Hg is mercury 24 27 3 ♡ 12 Onen 14h Not how chemistry works. If something becomes part of a compound it changes drastically. Chlorine is a poisonous gas Nacl is kitchen salt 27 23 656 14h Lead in petrol came in the form of an organic compound - Tetraethyllead. The claim was factually wrong. I have A level chemistry, grade A. 12 27 1 And I have a masters degree in

10.

Font - Rick Berman Tasha's com-badge. Denise gave it to me after her last day of shooting on SKIN OF EVIL. It's been on my desk for nearly 31 years. @berman_rick · Feb 2 1 Q 158 t7 525 O 5.8K Denise Crosby Follow @TheDeniseCrosby Replying to @berman_rick Oh friend, my final scene on @StarTrek was not in SKIN OF EVIL but SYMBIOSIS which was filmed out of order. You came to the set to thank me and brought a cake, then ceremoniously ripped off my Communicator badge saying "you won't be needing this

11.

Text - I don't approve of tattoo's mainly it is written in the Christian bible not to mark your body. I love you Dwayne but this is the only thing I do not approve of. It is your choice of course. Lovin The Rock Like Reply 99 83 - 18 hrs + View previous replies It also says not to pierce your ears or get a divorce, but one click on your profile shows you obviously pick and choose which parts of the bible fit your agenda. Like Reply O#5 275 - 18 hrs

12.

Text - 1 review 2 months ago It's nice place but the people and the customers are hella rude. And the owner is straight up hella rude won't be going back.. It Helpful? < Share (Owner) 2 months ago Hi I'm very disappointed to received a 1 star reviewed from you because you let your kid running around and dropped broken glass hand soap bottle flashing the soap every where it cause floor very slippery and one employee clean up the mess fall down. After the spill incident you still let your kid runn

13.

Text - Visible ? 10:52 AM 9 o ņ 42% /isiblr ? 10:56 AM 10 41% Mike Fischer FIscher Visible 10:49 AM 100 43% . Hello I have successfully transfer the payment to your account now and i believe you have got the notification alert from them by now so login this email You've got a payment Spam servicepaypa.@gmail.com 10:38 AM ... to me, bcc: me v ml and check your email inbox and spam folder lemme know once you have This message seems dangerous Many people marked similar messages as phishing scams, s

14.

Text - Scott Sunday at 1:06 PM · 4 If I get another damn invite to some stupid game I swear to god imma lose my shit. This message is for all the people who have nothing better to do than play farm vill or dragon city or what ever they are called I'm just tired of you guys sending me invites. Thank you and your welcome. Like Comment Share 2 people like this. Kimberly f Facebook now Scott invited you to play 8 Ball Pool. Sunday at 5:42 PM Unlike· 8

15.

Text - Tweet Howard Goodall O @Howard Goodall I've worked in TV for 40 years. The idea that a 'production error' makes a neat cut at exactly the point where the prime minister takes his wreath and cuts back neatly afterwards, inserting 3-year-old footage of that exact same moment is insulting & laughable. Tell the truth. BBC Breakfast O @BBCBreakfast 11h This morning on the programme we incorrectly used footage from a Remembrance Day service that was not filmed yesterday. This was a production m

16.

Text - Thomas Sanders @ThomasSanders Found this at the bottom of my delivery receipt. Thank you to whoever this was Traducir Tweet ********* Deli very Instructions ***** PRETTY SURE THIS IS THE VINE GUY THAT DOES AWESOME IMPRESSSIONS 14/11/18 13:22 nilnovi i swear the delivery instructions are put by whoever orders tho????? dykejpeg they are.. this is so embarassing

17.

Text - My landlord wants to play but he picked the wrong tenant. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY 2m d actually under Nyc's housing maintenance code, subchapter 2, article 4 the landlord is legally obligated to eradicate bedbugs 1m d

18.

Text - in the last week Let's just start off by saying that I have never left a bad review. Terrible experience for first time clients. They have insane rules about when you have to come in, who you can and cannot see, and they will not refund your deposit even when THEY call an hour before your appointment to cancel. So basically, you have to take a day off of work to get in, and then don't be surprised if they call you to cancel. Ridiculous processes and even more ridiculous service. Don't eve

19.

Text - C ** 8/9/19 Iam outraged by how you create scams. My friend said she installed this game, paid for no ads but saw MORE ads. I am disgusted by how you steal people's money lik... Was this review helpful? Yes No Senior Games 8/22/19 Hi Claire. Thank you for your comment. There is no option to pay for no ads in this game, so maybe your friend is talking about another game. Regards!

20.

Text - ll AT&T 5:00 AM © * 82% Touch to return to call • 20:11 Home BApple vesta > Apple vesta · $150 O Wa Rate Seller Pay Seller ... See Updates This isnt made by apple at all. Not only have they never released a product under the name Vesta, its running Android. And Android 2.0 from a decade ago at that. Youre charging $150 for trash. Yup ok don't have nice shit to say don't comment Youre trying to scam people on facebook dude. Вye +, Aa (:)

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment