Saturday, June 13, 2020

Silly, Cheesy, And Funny Tinder Moments


Tinder is the place to try out those cheesy pickup lines and enjoy the process of not taking yourself too seriously. The world of online dating certainly has its success stories, but it would seem that a lot of the time, it's just people being silly and saying ridiculous stuff to each other. Check out some more gems from Tinder over here, if you're still hungry for more. 

1.

Joint - Anastasia 38 O 8 kilometres away If you're over 35, it's time to forget about young girls and find a woman who can recognise signs of a stroke.

2.

Advertising - Brittany Brittany, 31 Monday 11:10 PM I tried really hard to come up with a clever caption for the picture of you with that statue But then I realized it was a bust Sent Type a message... GIF

3.

Text - 19:54 Вecky Yesterday What's your most batshit story? P Report Well not to come off as a bad boy but I once drank Pepsi out of a coke glass Today Too hardcore for you it's fine I get it Delivered O Your message 99 GIF

4.

Text - YOU MATCHED WITH EMILY ON 5/11/20 Country Roaaaaaaaads Monday 9:55 PM Take me hooommme Well if you insist Oh my god U got me That's good

5.

Text - ive been freindzoned so many times lol would you be open to rp? roleplay? yes ok I'll be a level 9 Druid/half elf I cast a fireball!! how do you respond? oh i ment like erotic rp sorry I cast a SEXY FIREBALL!!! Read 00:51

6.

Text - Had programming in her bio so I busted out some c++ ull T-Mobile Wi-Fi ? 2:48 AM 1 O 42% Catherine YOU MATCHED WITH CATHERINE ON 5/2/20 #include<iostream> int main(){ Person Catherine; if (interest > 1){ Catherine.sendPhoneNumber(); else{ Catherine.unMatch(); } return 0; } Today 2:46 AM Phone

7.

Text - Sunday 10:01 PM If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Today 5:54 PM Product contains nuts k but I can't imagine a mature adult saying it What is your idea of a mature adult someone who is able to respond to various circumstances in an appropriate manner Girl your question literally had no favorable outcome This product is known in the state of California to increase risk of cancer Do not use if you have epilepsy or are prone to seizures Caution: slippery when wet Caution: Do n

8.

Darth vader - Darth Vader 30 Ô Sith Lord at The Empire O 50 miles away Have a daddy kink? I love telling people l'm their father. And into choking when the situation calls for it. Looking for a nice religious girl. find a lack of faith disturbing. I have 2 kids. I hope that isn't a deal breaker. No beach dates...I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. 6'7" cause height matters.

9.

Text - Today 12.34 i wanna be ur best friend Today 12.56 Just got friendzoned on tinder, that's new. Sent GIF Type a message ..

10.

Text - Rita, 21 O 2219 km entfernt Sad songs = Best songs Coffee lover, bingewatcher, professional homestayer. You have $10 to build the perfect gf: Any girl in the world: $10 Me: $9,47 A bag of potato chips: $0,53 Montag 17:58 I guess just picking 18 bags of chips would be the wrong answer? Gesendet

11.

Text - ketvirtadienis 22:39 Are you a fake acc? Šiandien 17:31 No why Ok... But you look too good to be truth and you have only one pic and you don't have any bio And when I do image search I can see a lot of pictures like thta That So you are a fake acc And you stole from Instagram model kimookjenn That's my twin sister GIF Rašyti žinutę.

12.

Cartoon - Monday 10:10 PM Неу Monday 11:07 PM Hi. Wow first time I haven't been the initiator. Something special about me? Today 7:58 AM your so cuteee Today 9:48 AM I was just thinking the same about you "I'm pretty. You're pretty. Let's go home and stare at each othN Sent

13.

Text - ll Sprint 8:49 PM 9 41% Hannah YOU MATCHED WITH HANNAH ON 4/26/20 If I had to guess your position, l'd say goalie Today 8:23 PM forward but good guess Today 8:49 PM I was gonna say cuz ur a keeper but that might've been too forward Sent

14.

Product - 9:56 1 l 4G Danielle YOU MATCHED WITH DANIELLE ON 09/05/2020. Well hello there x General Kenobi Wtf is that Well I've definitely mis read this situation... Sent

15.

Text - 1 27% I 7:53 AM KB/s You good at maths? Sort of What's 4433x1 4433 Good And, Your Number x 1 And, Your Number Was not expecting that GIF Say something nice... SEND

16.

Font - Kyle 22 YOU MATCHED WITH - ON 16/4/20. I love your shirt are those lemons

17.

Text - Today 2:14 PM Down for a mega cheesy pickup line? Haha shoot Oh my Alright but I for real have a good one now. What's the difference between a wasp and a bee? What A wasp is mean and aggressive, whilst Abby is sweet and cute Omg A Type a message... GIF

18.

Text - What do you do. Today 16:40 Work Today 16:58 You could elaborate. I don't know u (Sigh) Okay. I'm not sure where to go from there if you're not for getting to know each other. Go ahead and tell me about u I don't know you. Sent

19.

Text - Alexa Today 10:09 AM How many shitty openers do you get about your name? Today 11:09 AM way too many Today 12:12 PM That's so sad. Alexa, play despacito why is it always despacito nobody wants to hear any other song ever

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment