Saturday, June 13, 2020

Scammer Gets Trolled and Taken on Wild Ride


We can't believe this scamming tactic ever works. How many people believe that a complete stranger claiming to be a CEO or government official or whatever would need you to pay them with gift cards? Either way, when it happens to savvy people, they try to have fun with a text message scammer. The person on the other end is apparently so desperate for those gift cards that scammers can get trolled for a ridiculously long time.

1.

Text - AT&T N O O a 44% 12:05 PM (954) 372-7917 Jacob, I'm in a conference meeting right now, can't talk on phone but let me know if you get my text . Thanks Yes, I got your text just fine. Ok good . I want you to carry out a specific task out for me right now . Will you be able to do that for me now ASAP ?? Yes. I am completely available I'm in a conference meeting right now and I need to provide our clients with some gift cards. Can you confirm if we can get iTunes gift card from the Write you

2.

Text - AT&T N O O * a 44% 12:05 PM (954) 372-7917 I'm in a conference meeting right now and I need to provide our clients with some gift cards. Can you confirm if we can get iTunes gift card from the nearest store to you?? Asap Sure. I will go to CVS. It will take about five minutes Ok good want you to go there right now and purchase 5 pieces of iTunes gift cards of $100 face value each, totaling $1000 Ok I am at the store. I'll find the gift cards. That's a good idea, you can use the gift Write

3.

Text - AT&T N O * 44% 12:05 PM (954) 372-7917 Ok I am at the store. I'll find the gift cards. That's a good idea, you can use the gift cards to buy lots of music from great bands like The Doobie Brothers or Korn Text me after you purchase, l'll tell you what to do with them. Let me know when you them Ok, I need you to peel off the back label to reveal the encode and send pictures to me here with receipt ASAP. Hmm, it looks like they're out of iTunes gift cards. Can we use Olive Garden gift cards

4.

Text - AT&T 回 回ンン… N O O* al 44% 12:05 PM (954) 372-7917 Look for ebay gift card, steam or Sephora gift card So not Olive Garden? Not Okay. I thought it would be nice to buy the whole company breadsticks. I am buying steam gift cards. purchase 5 pieces of steam cards of $100 face value each, totaling $1000 So they didn't have any $100 gift cards, but I bought a lot of $20 ones. $20 GRID Write your message

5.

Text - AT&T 回 回ンン… N O O 44% 12:05 PM (954) 372-7917 So they didn't have any $100 gift cards, but I bought a lot of $20 ones. $20 GRID STEAM ownload and play our favorite games MAC LINUX Ok good Ok, I need you to peel off the back label to reveal the encode and send pictures to me here with receipt ASAP. Ok. It's a lot of gift cards so it will take a few minutes. Write your message

6.

Text - AT&T N I O ll 44% 12:05 PM (954) 372-7917 By the way, I'm really sorry about the other day at work.I didn't mean to cut Jenny with those scissors. Ok peel it them and place the 2/2 and send them It okay jacob Since this is an extra job, can I have a raise? I really need to buy more butter. Don't ask why Ok getting the codes Yes, but be fast about the codes Write your message

7.

Text - AT&T 12:05 PM (954) 372-7917 What are these for, anyway? Is your son having the problems again Getting in my car now. How much is the raise? Jacob, I don't have much time send the code before you drive Ok I am finishing the pictures Good Your secretary Jenny told me to just redeem the cards for you, but I wanted to double check with you because I thought she might be mad about the scissors Write your message

8.

Text - AT&T 回 回ンン… N O O * 44% 12:05 PM (954) 372-7917 Your secretary Jenny told me to just redeem the cards for you, but I wanted to double check with you because I thought she might be mad about the scissors Don't redeem it just send the picture of the code Follow my instructions jacob I don't have much time Wrong camera sorry that is an old photo Send the codes jacob How do I turn the camera around Voc the book oomer Write your message

9.

Text - AT&T N O O 44% 12:05 PM (954) 372-7917 Yes the back camera I don't have much time Jacob Oh ok I understand So I have a surprise for you: I redeemed all the gift cards (less work for you) and as a present I bought the office employees a copy of Farming Simulator 2020! I know how much you love farms And goats I didn't say you should redeem the cards Write your message

10.

Text - AT&T N O * a 44% 12:05 PM (954) 372-7917 Well, Kristen said that. So you need to talk to her Just peel and and send me the picture ecodes I can't I already redeemed all of them and bought farming simulator Farming Simulator 20 I'm in a conference meeting right now | can't talk Write your message

11.

Text - AT&T N O O* al 43% 12:06 PM (954) 372-7917 I'm in a conference meeting right now I can't talk Jacob You made everyone very happy with the new farm video game. Our client are waiting on the cards to confirm it Are you planning with your job ? I know but they will like Farming Simulator better. You can grow barley and wheat I am planning with my job. I am the company planner Write your message

12.

Text - AT&T N O O a 43% 12:06 PM (954) 372-7917 Are you playing with your job ? Our client don't have much time Which client is this again? Because Kristen said to get them farm simulator Where are the cards ? I redeemed them and bought a lot of copies of the farm video game, then I put the cards in the microwave because we didn't need them anymore That's what Kristen said you said So she should get in trouble not me I can buy a different game instead. Like Goat simulator. Write your message

13.

Text - AT&T N I O al 43% 12:06 PM (954) 372-7917 I can buy a different game instead. Like Goat simulator Again, your love for goats is very apparent You playing with your job jacob Just tell me what game to buy Is it kristenI sent an errand or you ? I'm not playing with my job, I'm just following instructions It's me, but you told me yesterday that Kristen would tell me what to do today Who is the boss here ? Write your message

14.

Text - AT&T N O O 43% 12:06 PM (954) 372-7917 Who is the boss here ? You an idiot In the grand scheme of things, the Lord Jesus Christ is the boss, but you're the boss of the company Go get another card right now Then why don't you follow my instructions? Please don't fire me! I can't deal with that after the divorce, the foreclosure, and the tomato soup incident I will get more cards andI will get an extra Olive Garden card as well as a gift Write your message

15.

Text - AT&T N O O * 43% 12:06 PM (954) 372-7917 I will get more cards and I will get an extra Olive Garden card as well as a gift Go get it right away I'm stopping at KFC on the way back to the office afterward. Do you want anything If you don't want to fire go get another steam card and don't redeem it i repeat don't redeem it , all you have to do is to peel and snap and send me the picture of the codes Don't get any olive Garden card I don't need it yet Am not in the mood to eat now go get the

16.

Text - Text - AT&T N I O* al 43% 12:06 PM (954) 372-7917 Ok I am going to the store but what do I do with all the farm simulator I bought I will tell you what to do with the farm simulator tomorrow You can get $1000 & 50 each You have to be fast jecob before i get mad at you or you get fire I'm sorry but I was so hungry. I am eating KFC first NEU Toffe Peanut Write your message

17.

Text - Recipe - AT&T 回 回とン… N O O 43% 12:06 PM (954) 372-7917 I'm sorry but I was so hungry. I am eating KFC first NEU Toffee Peanut Almost done I saved you some fries just in case. I put them in my pocket Just go get them Make sure you peel in your car and send it right away don't take back to Write your message

18.

Text - AT&T N O *a 43% 12:06 PM (954) 372-7917 Just go get them Make sure you peel in your car and send it right away don't take back to office Ok. Thanks for having me go on this errand. I feel like we are becoming better friends. I will promote you to higher post if you are fast about it I am so sorry, but the company car just blew a tire while I was driving. I need to put on the spare Have you got the cards Not yet I was going to the store and I blew a Write your message

19.

Text - Text - AT&T N O O* l 43% 12:06 PM (954) 372-7917 Not yet I was going to the store and I blew a tire on the car Take a cab jecob Before i get mad My name is Jacob not Jaceb Jaceb is my cousin You need to treat me with more respect or I will quit Am getting mad right now jacob Ok Write your message

20.

Text - Text - AT&T N O O *a 43% 12:06 PM (954) 372-7917 Am getting mad right now jacob Ok Where are you now Ok I'm sorry for that In the cab. The driver is very nice. We are listening to heavy metal. There is lots of traffic but I am going It's ok, but remember, if you fire me I will tell your wife you are having an affair Am not going to fire you ok we are friends Write your message

21.

Text - Text - AT&T 回 回とン… N O O 43% 12:06 PM (954) 372-7917 Am not going to fire you ok we are friends Good. Because you wouldn't want that and neither do I I thought you said is just a 5 minute to the store We are almost at the store. Traffic is bad but almost there I still have your fries in my pocket Ok Oh no Write your message

22.

Text - Text - AT&T N O *a 43% 12:06 PM (954) 372-7917 The police just pulled over my taxi cab I don't know why What ? I don't know the police are talking to the cab driver I hope everything is ok Jacob can you get down from the cab ? One moment the police wants to talk to me first Oh no he found my marijuana oh God Write your message

23.

Text - Text - AT&T N O O* al 43% 12:06 PM (954) 372-7917 It was only a little bit I can't go to jail again Can you tell Kristen to pick me up from the court house Get out of there jecob I'm trying I'm running as fast as I can Good I will get those gift cards Write your message

24.

Text - Text - AT&T N I O * l 43% 12:06 PM (954) 372-7917 I am hiding so they don't see me then I will run into the store Good jacob Good one Ok I am in the store. Steam gift card? Ok good Can i see them Wait they are out of steam gift cards because I bought them all before Is there a different gift card Write your message

25.

Text - Text - AT&T N O O* l 43% 12:07 PM (954) 372-7917 Look for Sephora gifts card or ebay Oh no a police officer just came into the store Hide from them Ok The police officer bought the Sephora gift cards. I guess he needs makeup. I will get the eBay ones Ok get the ebay There are more police outside and they have tasers Write your message

26.

Text - Text - AT&T N O O 43% 12:07 PM (954) 372-7917 I bought the cards I will go through the back door Show me the cards Wait it is too dark I will find a light Ok There is a police dog He is barking Oh no Algkgh Write your message

27.

Text - Text - AT&T N O *l 43% 12:07 PM (954) 372-7917 Ckbñ Send Kristen Please She has my gun Shfgofkcl Ok I got away again This is a really hard job Sorry Don't take the card to the office before Write your message

28.

Text - Text - AT&T 回 回ンン… N O O l 43% 12:07 PM (954) 372-7917 Don't take the card to the office before you peel them ok ? Ok Did you get 1000 @ 50 each? Wait, Kristen just called me and said that the board of directors is firing you and replacing you. Is that true? Maybe it will be me Not you and not me Don't worry about that I will handle it Write your message

29.

Text - Text - AT&T N O O 43% 12:07 PM (954) 372-7917 Don't worry about that I will handle it Maybe they didn't tell you about that it seems like everyone is talking about it I'm the boss If they find the rest of our drugs we will go to jail I know it was secret When i said don't worry trust me you are safe by me Where are you now Write your message

30.

Text - Text - AT&T N O O* ll 43% 12:07 PM (954) 372-7917 Where are you now I am walking back to the office but hiding so I am not caught One moment I am going a phone call It's the Dingle Brothers company they offered me a job They say they will pay double. Sorry but I am going to take that job unless you can offer me more Show me the cards I said i will promote remember ...- Write your message

31.

Text - Text - AT&T N O *a 43% 12:07 PM (954) 372-7917 Show me the cards I said i will promote remember Yes but the Dingle Brothers want to pay me more And I really want to use these eBay gift cards to buy more sand for my bedroom Send me the card right away jacob What if I don't? Are you kidding me ? No I just told you the dingles will give me more money than you Write your message

32.

Text - AT&T N O O 43% 12:07 PM (954) 372-7917 Deliver what i sent you to me then And i will pay you more Hmm ok I did redeem only one gift card already to buy sand. Sorry How much cards do you get Send me the rest and don't redeem it I got $1000 and redeemed $50 Ok send me the rest Oh no it's the nolice again. Write your message

33.

Text - AT&T N O O *a 43% 12:07 PM (954) 372-7917 Oh no it's the police again They told me to give them the cards what do I do For what I don't know but they say give them the cards now or I will go to jail I said no they are for my boss Good You can't go to jail Get out of there Write your message

34.

Text - AT&T N O O * 43% 12:07 PM (954) 372-7917 Not again Ok I gave them your fries from my pocket and they let me go Sorry about the fries It ok just get me the cards This is a crazy day Sorry Show me the cards and send them Ok I will start the codes luet so vou k ow Lhave them Write your message

35.

Text - AT&T 回 回とン… N O O * 43% 12:07 PM (954) 372-7917 Just so you know I have them BOOKS ELLEK N Card has no value until $50 activated by cashier. ebay Yes so send them Wait my phone isn't working Oh no What ? Just peal one by one and send it to me Write your message

36.

Text - AT&T N O O* ll 43% 12:07 PM (954) 372-7917 What ? Just peal one by one and send it to me Oh no no no I dropped them into the street drain Sorry this isn't worth it any more. I've had a good time but I quit. I'm going to Dingle Brothers They will Dingle me far better You can't do that The cards are very important you know That Write your message

37.

Text - AT&T N O O* ll 43% 12:07 PM (954) 372-7917 I already quit. And I took all the drugs from my office already. And I lied, I didn't drop the cards, I used them to buy vintage soda and Bibles Sorry Bret, but I won this time. Show me dose cards you redeem ? Jacob Yes Show me the ones you redeem Ok Both an eBay account and PaPal account in the US. are required to use this card. Vald only for purchases on eBay where PayPal is accepted. Additional terms and restrictions are stated in the Terms an

38.

Text - AT&T N O O 43% 12:07 PM (954) 372-7917 Show me dose cards you redeem ? Jacob Yes Show me the ones you redeem Ok Both an eBay account and PayPal account in the US. are required to use this card. Valid only for purchases on eBay where PayPal is accepted. Additional terms and restrictions are stated in the Terms and Conditions which can be found at hitp:/gitcard.ebay.com/terms-condtions. Not ndablear redeonuble torcashorcredturies equred by law.Purchane, acoptanceor use af Coay thecard const

39.

Text - AT&T 回 回とン … N O O al 38% 12:16 PM (954) 372-7917 Ok Both an eBay account and PayPal account in the U.S. are required to use this card. Vald only for purchases on eBay where PayPal is accepted. Additional tems and restrictions are stated in the Terms and Conditiors which can be found at hitp:/gitcard.ebay.com/terms-condtions. Not refundable or redeemable for cash or credturless required by law. Purchase, acceptance or use of thecard constitutes acceptance of the Termsand Conditiors. Forcu

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment