Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Lazy Stranger Keeps Using Wrong Email, Gets Petty Revenge'd


The lazy-ass excuse this person gives for confusing their email accounts is all the more reason to mess with his shipping details. For more petty drama, here's an entitled coworker who demanded a party and took all the leftovers as well as exchanges between neighbors who hate each other.

1.

Cheezburger Image 9506493440

2.

Text - With most emails, there's a number, name and an address (I'm assuming it's the persons address) attached. I've tried texting the number and even calling but I've never gotten an answer. I'd always get emails from ups to confirm the pickup/drop off area. Ever since I've gotten the emails, I always change the location for delivery. So instead of it being delivered at his doorstep, it gets shipped to a post office 20 miles away. He can't change that since like I said, it's all attached to my

3.

Text - In his email, he calls me an asshole for making the pickup so far. When I asked him why can't he just use his own email he said: It's always a typo I do and I don't feel like fixing it because it takes too much time. I'm not even joking, that's exactly what he said. So AITA for sabotaging this guys packages?

4.

Text - RoseTyler38 Asshole Enthusiast [7] 30.4k points · 19 hours ago Tell him it takes less time to change the typo than it does to go to a post office 20 miles away. Nta

5.

Text - Elfich47 Asshole Aficionado [16] 7.2k points · 19 hours ago NTA - Just start cancelling the orders instead. While you technically aren't break the law, you are skirting right up to the edge. Just start cancelling the orders. He'll get the point.

6.

Text - ambercoveacnh 4.1k points · 19 hours ago NTA- he's obviously made this typo enough times to memorize your email, this is just laziness on his part.

7.

Text - umizoomi101 2.1k points · 19 hours ago NTA if he cared so much about his purchases he would take the time to spell his email correctly.

8.

Text - yankeegirl152 Partassipant [3] 1.4k points · 19 hours ago NTA. He's admitted to doing this as more than a typo. Instead of messing with his packages I'd start using his email for every spam that you sign up for. If you happened to randomly choose the numbers in his phone number when you need to put in a phone number for the places you know telemarketers will be calling from, that would be a shame too.

9.

Text - DreadGrrl Asshole Aficionado [15] 740 points · 19 hours ago NTA I have similar problems with at least one person who uses my email address regularly, and for all sorts of things. I don't know why this person does it, but I've changed so many things on said person that one would think it would be obvious that using my email address is more trouble than it is worth. I changed her (His? Their?) cable TV billing date again today, and I set her cable box to record a couple of new shows.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment