Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Entitled Karen Tries To Scam Restaurant Owner, Fails Miserably


Man, oh man, this Karen came in trying to stir up some unnecessary drama from the start. Fortunately, the restaurant owner had his wits about him and ultimately ended up playing Karen like a true boss. Just picturing her face when she realized the very "waiter" she was complaining about was the restaurant owner is enough to make one's heart swell with joy. Check out some more Karen content with the time that a demanding Karen insisted that she worked at the store...

1.

Text - r/TalesFromYourServer u/hicctl • 1y + Join Let me speak to the manager young man, I will have you fired. The owner and me are good friends !!! Long First let me explain a few things here. This is not my story as such, but I got to witness it first hand. A good friend of mine is from a family that owns 3 very successful Italian restaurants (with a pizza oven that uses actual wood, really top of the line). So he learned the business basically from the day he could walk ;) When he was 25 he

2.

Text - So he created a solid business plan, and had his eyes on a prime location. It is 50 meters away from the biggest parking area in the city, with 400 parking spots, where several times a year we have big city fairs, and anybody who wants to go in the park strolls right by it. So his dad said he would finance him but as a credit to be paid back in a timely manner. They agreed on everything, and a year later he opened up. The story takes place about 2 years after they have opened and the plac

3.

Text - rues this relationship with an iron fist. They sat down on the table next to us, and after not even a minute she rudely asked us why she has no menu yet, and to get off our lazy asses. I already wanted to tell her I do not work here, but he winked at me and walked over to their table giving them our menus. I call her EL and my friend just friend. DISCLAIMER this was nearly 15 years ago, so the spoken words are not word for word, but represent what was said. EL: it is about time you get of

4.

Text - EL: About time, did you have to brew it first or what is taking so long. My friends patience is starting to wear thin, but he still stays friendly. Friend : You saw me walk to the bar and make your drinks right away, then return right away. Those beers take a bit to pour correctly,I am sorry, but there is no way I could have brought those to you any faster. EL: We are customers and this is how you talk to us ? Ever heard of the customer is always right ? How can you be so rude to paying c

5.

Text - EL(Interrupting him): SHUT UP ! How dare you !!! I will have you know me and the owner are old friends. I will have your job over this, now get me your manager. Friend : PLEASE I need this job. EL: TOO LATE, you should have thought about this before you treated guests this rude. NOW. GET. ME .THE . MANAGER 1. Friend : right away miss to bring out beer to bring our beer So he went behind the bar and had a short talk to one of the older guys working there. Let us call him OG. Both return to

6.

Text - EL (suddenly playing the sweet old lady, that is so00000 nice): when we came in here, your server sat there with someone and played chess. WE waited and waited, and finally asked nicely if we could have a menu. He rolled his eyes at us and gave us the menu from his table. Then we ordered drinks, and he walked over, made our drinks and then just stood there for a good 10 minutes before he brought out beer. And when I politely asked him to bring out beer he was really rude to me. Since I kn

7.

Text - Friend : of course not, she came..... EL (suddenly all the mask of friendlyness gone, starts screeching): What are you asking him for, i just told you what happened. Are you calling me a liar ? Wait till the owner hears of this. At this point my friend and OG could no longer hold it back and they started laughing. EL : YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY, NEVER EVER HAVE I BEEN SO INSULTED.

8.

Text - Friend : Yea I know, what til the owner hears of this, oh wait the owner already did hear of this. I AM THE OWNER, and I have never seen you in my life, nor have you ever eaten here. You 2 are just trying to scam a free meal out of me, by being impossibly difficult till the server finally snaps or does something wrong, so you can aks for a manager and lie to him about what happened. Now you pay for your beer, and then you go, and do not even think of coming back, you are banned. Wow, I ha

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment