Monday, June 29, 2020

Food Shop Ghosts Employee, Employee Steals Their Workforce


Oh boy, this food shop vastly underestimated how far an employee would go to carry out a successful, brutal pro revenge. They should've just done the right thing off the bat, but instead they opted for the shady ghosting move. 

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge + Join u/CamoUnderwear • ly I thought "ghosting" was for Tinder dates, not employees. Mobile user, formatting, etc etc TL;DR at the end So l've been working for a food shop for about 3 years now. The place is an absolute hellhole. This past year, we've had 7 general managers, and double that for the amount of associate employees to roll through. The turnover rate is ridiculous. That being said, I am the only employee to know how to do everything at that store because l've bee

2.

Text - I went home about a month and a half ago for fall break (I'm a college student whose hometown is out-of- state). I told the new manager, Josh, who started a week before I left, the date that I would be back (our fall break is Wednesday-Friday and then the weekend). During the break, I was kicked out of our groupchat and I also noticed our employee app (Jolt, if anyone cares) was saying that I wasn't registered to a company anymore. So, I texted our general manager. No answer. Then I text

3.

Text - I thought about going to the store and trashing it (the idiot didn't collect my keys to the store, and I know they wouldn't have changed the alarm code) but I didn't want to be legally accountable. So I got a new job, had to take a slight pay cut. But I worked my way up fast and became a shift manager again, and now l'm a department manager (now working at a local grocer). The revenge? I've hired the entire staff from my old job. Being that I know how lazy Josh was, he wouldn't have learn

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment