Monday, June 29, 2020

Airbnb Hosts' Worst Experiences With Guests


Someone on AskReddit got a thread going about Airbnb hosts' worst experiences with guests. Some people really just don't have common sense and/or can't be bothered to be decent human beings. Hopefully these folks got all the negative feedback and blacklisted from ruining future homes. 

1.

Text - ishmoo21 • 14h Dude stole my $120 sneakers and broke my tv Reply 3.3k ...

2.

Text - geminidae • 12h I used to travel a lot for work and I would put my apartment up on Airbnb while I was away. My apartment has a bunch of closets and drawers which I used to leave empty and at my guests' disposal. However there is ONE closet in the bedroom which I kept locked cause it is where I keep my personal belongings. One time a guest left a bad review saying that the place had no storage space which I was very confused about until I got home and saw my closet: dude had tried to open

3.

Text - HTwatter • 13h A friend of mine rented to a girl who was convinced that there were camera hidden all around the unit. She dismantled the lighting fixtures, picture frames, medicine cabinets, remote controls, etc. Reply 3.2k ...

4.

Text - Cida90K • 9h Fuckers took an unopened pound of Starbucks ground coffee from the fridge. Reply 45 ...

5.

Text - bardabush • 8h A bit late to the party but I have two. One dude stole my trimmer. This other guy took the cake though. When I took him the second key to the apartment that his mother needed, he opened the door slightly ajar and only extended his hand, palm facing up, to receive the key. Didn't want to shake my hand. Sent me messages complaining to me that drawers in the bathroom were full of personal stuff (one was full of items that we purposefully leave for guests to use, including new

6.

Text - stink3rbelle • 13h My friends' airbnb guest taught their kitten to meow once, and then the quietest sweet needy cat turned LOUD and needy. 'Twas a curse that kept on giving long after he left. Reply 1.7k ...

7.

Text - Dudelyllama • 12h My mum did this. She had some people from out of country come stay. They moved the furnature around, swapped and moced mattresses, left a massive pile of dishes in the kitchen, the bathroom was all buggered, and they must've been cooking and smashing clams or oysters shell in and around the bbq outside. I went over to help my mum out a little after work for a bit, but it was a 2 day minimum cleanup job she had to do. Mum even had to bring in a cleaner lady to belp as wel

8.

Text - LordofJizz • 6h I know a girl that did it and guests broke her globe and glued it back together with all the wrong countries joined together. They also spilled a pint of water on the rug and just left it which made a big circle water mark on the wooden floor. She was a bit fussy about hygiene so I was surprised that she didn't mind loads of strangers doing all sorts in her bed. It is baffling, clearly the lure of money is great for some people. Reply 32 ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment