Monday, June 29, 2020

Choosy Beggars And Other Greedy Creatures


These choosing beggars and their wildly irrational demands just keep coming out of the woodwork. There's no possible way to peacefully negotiate with people that insist on spending zero money, when a fixed price has already been clearly listed. 

1.

Text - Replying to @Wendys and @McDonalds What it take for a lifetime supply of spicy nuggs 2722 1,525 Wendy's O @Wendys 1d keep buying spicy nuggs for the rest of your life Q 34 27211 10.8K

2.

Font - $2 Is NOT A TIP $5 Is NOT A TIP O Like Comment Share Anything i give you outside this mf bll is the tip.

3.

Text - Larry Tacoma, WA ***** (14) $2,200 13 min ago 900 in cash l'll come by right now. Just Now Come here with 900 and l'll beat the fuck out of you

4.

Text - venmo sent you a request for $20.00 - "I bought you drinks and we didn't hookup" Apr 07, 2018

5.

Blue - 9/20/2018 djomla32 Bro 9:24 AM djomla32 I used to have your acount for almost a year and a half. And i realy liked your games So Can you be nice and share your password with me? Pls I know it is awkard 9:28 AM NEW Enter Message pice Message OPTIONS Options Menu Mi

6.

Text - 4:27 1 Marketplace $35 - Kids Trampoline Mark as Sold More Options Extremely needed! Family in need. We lost almost everything do to a fire. I have two toddlers and we don't have much money NO transportation. Would you possibly donate this to my family if not what would your Bottom Dollar be? Please if you could possibly drop it off in west Ames?

7.

Text - Hey wiiere did you pul my headphones after you used them? I can't find them I have them Oh? Can you bring them or I come get them? Why? You said I could have them What??? When? When I slept over. You told me you had some for me when I asked Yeah , for you to borrow that night. not for you to keep Oh well I'm still using them I don't have any. Can I just keep them? No, those were a Christmas gift and my only wireless head phones It's not like they're air pods or anything just get a new pai

8.

Font - @LILNOSLEEPY you know he's broke when he buys you water DM DANK MEMEOLOGY jøjo O @cloutboyjojo you know you're broke when you depend on someone else to pay for your meal

9.

Text - i @decentbirthday Are you still selling the 30 inch TV No, sorry. I sold it a few days ago @decentbirthday How about $200 I already sold it. Sorry $250 I literally do not have it Then don't waste my time

10.

Text - From Notifications •.. o mins • A Soo.. y'all.. times have changed since I was a kid... A family, 4 kids came up in the stairwells trick or treating.. no big deal.. Unfortunately we gave all our candy out already...their parents asked us to give them money... 5 euro a kid, because they were disappointed... What the hell? Rude ass people around here. 11 18 Comments • Seen by +64 75 Like Comment

11.

Text - Ummmmm idk Cus has an opening in her group and I might just join hers because she has a really good idea We're halfway through the project. You've done NOTHING And you're thinking of switching groups? Wow I want a good grade so Today 18:56 Wtf What the fuck did you unshare the doc and delete my name Yes. And because you 1. Never did your project 2. Didn't present. Delivered The fuck. I wanted to see which group I get a better grade in fuck you

12.

Text - ★★★★ They told me the rent was 900 but when I offered 800 dollars they persisted on telling me that was 900!!!

13.

Facial hair - Jonathan 31 Looking for my lovely ever after MUST: Be blonde or brunette. Be fit and toned, go to the gym > 4 times weekly. Be no more than 5' 11 and no less than 5'4 in height. Be available at all times. Give good head. Be able to cook and clean.Devote as much of your time to me as possible.Have a steady income >$70,000pa.Have own apartment that I can crash at occasionally. If you fit these criteria, swipe right, I will not settle for anything less. Also, not Intrested in BBW(s) a

14.

Amphibian - Today 3:38 AM 2300 Don't have 2300, any lower? Ok if you pay today, $2000 Delivered I've got $1000 and a baby crocodile

15.

Text - Love it but... Nov 26 ***** by come on let me or 1 star I love this song but I can't listen to it I don't want to pay so pls don't make me pay or l'll give ac1 star!

16.

Text - La •.. 20 mins · Searching for an photographer for my wedding here are my requirements •must be willing to job for free • must have at least 8 years of experience • must be at the wedding all the time no breaks • bring your own food and drinks O Like Comment Be the first to like this

17.

Text - Free Arm Chair jim Free there's another guy offering a armchair AND a coffee table for free on here. Do you have anything you could "sweeten the pot" with to make it worth my while??? thnx -jim 21m I can knock half off the asking price. just now

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment