Monday, June 1, 2020

Evidence that Kids are Bizarre and Dumb


Kids give people way too much proof that they're stupid and weird. They have completely irrational fears, make horrible choices and they're easily tricked. We know because we remember having irrational fears, making horrible choices and being tricked. They usually get better, but in the meantime here are moments that show kids are dumb and weird

1.

Text - Cartet Name Oh, What A Thankagiving! Creative witing Giving Thanks I am thankful for... tor.. my hoes house by CArter

2.

Text - Miriel Thomas Reneau @mirielmargaret I'm writing a condolence card. Gregory (5) asks what I'm doing. "I'm writing a note to say how sorry l am that my friend's mom died," I say. He pauses for a VERY fraught moment and then asks, oh so tentatively "...that's just to be kind, right? You're not the one who did it?" 17:37 · 16.05.20 · Twitter for iPhone

3.

Text - ch O poop CWC O diarrhea sounds O diarrhea O poop sounds O 2wweeswwsdeewwddeee O gyttgrrg

4.

Design - Bath mat $15 O Edmonton, AB Bath mat for sale. I bought it last week and my 1 year old is terrified of it.

5.

Text - YumCherryPies 9 months ago when my yu-gi-oh card said "destroy this card" I actually ripped it It 225 REPLY View 7 replies

6.

Text - Animal Crossing: New Horizons Yesterday at 6:23 PM My son thinks the letters and gifts from mom on AC are from me. 99I don't have the heart to tell him they aren't from me. I get hugs and kisses every time he gets one. Posted in r/AnimalCrossing by u/SodaSylveon reddit

7.

Text - My dad's name is Aaron so when I was little and he said he was going to run errands, I heard "Aarons" and figured that adults just called the chores they had to do by their own name, and to this day I still secretly think of my chores as Ellies :)

8.

Text - 9+ facebook 1 My daughter told me she is the most talented swimmer out of everyone she knows because she can swim without moving her arms or legs at all...she is floating on her back

9.

Banana family

10.

Text - Six year old son: "Daddy I found something but I'm not gonna tell you what because you'll tell me to stay away from it. Don't worry though l'll be fine." Okay then sounds good 7:58 AM 5/24/20 · Twitter for iPhone 20 Retweets 655 Likes 2h Replying to ivino.. Update: it's some kind of animal's egg. He's right. I did tell him to stay away from it. 3 274 333 1h Jpdate: I went to take a look and turns out it's just a rock. My son insists it's either a snake egg or a dragon egg but no it's defi

11.

Leg - JUL

12.

Text - one time i was playing chess on the computer and i tried moving my knight outside of where it can move and i got a pop-up saying "illegal move!" and then i cried for an hour because i thought i was gonna get arrested

13.

Learning - ACURRENT AFFAIR Six-year-old Sydney boy racks up $8000 bill on iPad without parents' knowledge 9now.nine.com.au

14.

Text - N 3 52% 3:03 PM Kids police - fake call App 4.3* Ratings and reviews A Google user *** 2019-02-21 horable police didn't come ...

15.

Text - darthsquidious: My four year old cousin is freaking out because we went to a restaurant and the forks had three prongs instead of four Every time someone said the word "fork" she said "no it's a threek" I can't wait for this kid to be old enough to use tumblr

16.

Helmet - 消防 South Firefighters save toddler in China trapped in parcel locker by his sister 158K views · 4 days ago 1.9K 49 Share Download Save South China Morning Post SUBSCRIBE 1.2M subscribers Comments 465 Nh Add a public comment... Nhonum

17.

Illustration - Cidu did Past Present Future Skeam train Cow cor car 52

18.

Text - Yesterday at 12:28 PM · I just found this in my 8 year olds search history "Per China"????!! somebody fucking help me 8% 1:11 PM Boost + Search YouTube tity tity more tity girls show their pergin girls show their per china K. K K

19.

Vehicle door

20.

Text - hello hi 1 year ago (edited) When I was younger I thought Jon Bonet Ramsay was Gordon Ramsays daughter and the reason he was so angry all the time was because his daughter was dead It 6.2K 目88

21.

Text - Why Sitcoms Stopped Using Laugh Tracks - Cheddar Explains 2.2M views · 1 month ago 46K 1.7K Share Download Save Cheddar SUBSCRIBE 589K subscribers Replies Tom Remes • 1 month ago When I was a kid, I thought my TV was picking up the laughter of other people who were watching the same show. IL 1.9K 目 28

22.

Text - When I grow up I want to be a Mailbox

23.

Text - Week The Water Cycle Directions: Look at the diagram. Then, answer the questions. Water storage in ice and snow Condensation Water storage in the atmosphere Precipitation Evaporation A+ Runoff Spring Evaporation Surface runoff Inliltration Groundwater discharge Water storage in oceans Groundwater storage 1. How does the diagram help you understand the water cycle? t doesiit help me anderstand CYcle. 2. List one question that you have about something in the diagram. the water What does it

24.

Land vehicle - DAD O IlikenxMO A. tke MDAD C

25.

Shoulder - 2V18 and I curse all the time watch fuck 1 minute ago Logan u dont need to sencor ur curses I'm 9 O reddit Posted in r/comedyheaven ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment