Sunday, May 3, 2020

Twitter Thread: People's Funniest Minutes Of Fame


People on Twitter are describing their funniest moments with having the infamous, "minute of fame." Fame can come and go fast as a lightning strike. It can completely change someone's reality for a bit, and then vanish as fast as it showed up. 

1.

Facial expression - Anna Rumer @AnnaRumer Replying to @chrissyteigen I looked *very* uncomfortable in the background of Very Cavallari once.

2. Untitled

3. Untitled

4.

Adaptation - sam thor @sthor97 Replying to @chrissyteigen i used to work at John Oliver and for 5 seconds I was in this photo being punched in the face WEEK TONIGHT LAST WEEK TOR AST WEEK TONIG TONIGHT LAST

5.

Product - dena @dena_colada Replying to @chrissyteigen That time a photo of me in wiener leggings was pasted all over the city of Philadelphia, as well as the Internet delishep delishep 07 21 09 Sth & south opening may1 the world's largest collection of meat-inspired opporel NORMAL NRG ORAL Fern Rock T.C delishep frank u, pext lea frank u, pext

6.

Transport - Ahri Findling @THEYCALLMEAHRI Replying to @chrissyteigen Used to work for a sporting goods store & a model didn't show up so they asked me to take a single photo. Wound up in every store on the east coast and in the newspapers for 6 months. And yes they made me wear spanx & had to cut them off bc I couldn't get them over my shoulders. CLEATS MEN'S REEBOK 3 IN I SYSTEMS JACKET Reebok THREE IN ONE SYSTEMS JACKET • WEAR SHELL OR INNER JACKET SEPARATELY • WEAR TOGETHER FOR MAXIMUM WARMTH

7.

Product - Jessie Cannizzaro @JessCannizzaro Replying to @chrissyteigen When I was 91 was the model for this Dorothy kids costume. Wasn't till I was in college that I realized the costume is still sold in stores worldwide! And the picture ended up on...Bill Maher? Ah, life! IS 7:20 / 8:49

8.

Text - Jessie Cannizzaro @JessCannizzaro Replying to @JessCannizzaro and @chrissyteigen Also my brother and I were on an R.L. Stine book when I was 5. I wasn't supposed to be, but the girl who was hired didn't show up to the shoot? Anyway we had R.L. Stine sign it for us at Comic Con once and he said "This is awesome!" and "I don't remember you." Ah, fame is fickle! TEAR STREET SAGAS RESTINE AUTOGRAPHING Fod OGRAPHING ABLE 11 fndcop COMCON PoucON TABLE 12 doo pe Fedpop FOMICCON Innocent... or ev

9.

People - Jessica Leary @mrsjessicaleary Replying to @chrissyteigen In 2001 my childhood friends and I went to an @NSYNC concert at Foxboro Stadium and our picture ended up in Teen People Magazine. ISUMMER CONCERTSS WHO NEEDS FRONROW SEAIS MON S FO AMHIND THE-SCENES LOOK AT NSYNC'S POPODYSSEY HE VANS WARPED TOUR AND THE SEASONS OTHER HOTTICKET SHOWS "nsync POPODYSSEY OPO, MASS wthbbmat dream and tonya mhel

10.

People - Joseph Shepherd @JosephAShepherd I was the first male zombie shot on the first episode of The Walking Dead Replying to @chrissyteigen ke

11. Untitled

12. Untitled

13.

Friendship - JOEY craves physical contact @lordnslayvior Replying to @chrissyteigen 9 years ago I jumped in a duck pond on a dare & my friend got in to take pics with me & after putting it on FB it went viral as an awkward engagement photo & now I'm the 9th search result for "awkward engagement photos". We didn't even date like l'm gay I don't remember her name 3:19 Q e awkward engagement photos

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment