Sunday, May 3, 2020

Animal Crossing Player's Home Tour Gets Dark Quick


Yup, that went from 0 to 100 at a moment's notice. What begins as a lovely, warm, and bubbly home tour from an Animal Crossing player takes a dark turn. You just had that strange feeling creeping up your spine, as the tour progressed, almost knowing that things were indeed too good to be true. 

1.

Cartoon - Cartoon - Oh, hello there! Welcome to my humble abode! Allow me to show you around!

2.

Cartoon - Cartoon - We'll start in the kitchen. It's not much, but it's where I get to cook up some delicious grub for my guests! Should I put a kettle on?

3.

Cartoon - Cartoon - Over here we have the living room, where we can watch the big game, maybe listen to some tunes, or even just sit and chat for a while!

4.

Cartoon - Product - Next up is my workshop, where al the DIY magic that makes Ciela beautiful happens. Ooh, I just felt another idea come on!

5.

Cartoon - Just to the right, we have my laundry room. Oh, the cycle's finished. I'll fold that later.

6.

Text - After a hard day's work, it's best to unwind in a luxurious bathroom. I like to keep it nice and steamy in here. Oh, gosh, we better move on before I doze off from all this coziness!

7.

Animated cartoon - Next up, my bedroom, perfectly tailored to my *giggles* maybe a little quirky style! Don't let the skulls fool you, it's quite comfy in here!

8.

Cartoon - Say hi to Baloo! Hi, Baloo!

9.

Text - Before I go to bed, I like to write a journal about all the fun I had through the day while I play some of my favorite jams on vinyl.

10.

Cartoon - Oh, silly me, I almost forgot! Last, but not least...

11.

Cartoon - Text - This is where make sure nothing ever goes wrong on my beautiful island.

12.

Cartoon - Text - So before you go, remember, I am always watching you. Always. Day and night. Ihave more eyes than you could believe. MOVER BOUVE TVV. DEVWE and MEVVS STVB

13.

Text - Remember that, Zucker. Remember that the next time you think about taking peaches from my orchard, or I'll be serving my next guest Tako. 77455 0.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment