Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Wrong Number Gets Taken For Ride On Troll Train


This dude unknowingly got a first class pass aboard the troll train. Yep, this is a good old-fashioned case of a wrong number getting tricked and toyed with. It sounds like the thirsty wrong number was giving off all kinds of red flags from the start. Seems like it's for the best that they weren't able to contact "Lynn."

1.

Text - Нey! Is this Lynn Heyyy! Yeah who is this? Jon lol What are you up to Ughhh just sitting here, what are you up to? That's no fun. I just got home Are you and your bf still together No, fuck that prick Lol what'd he do

2.

Text - l'd rather not talk about it Well in that case you should come over this weekend Are you in Marion? Yah Columbus now but I can come to Marion if you want me to Well I'm busy this weekend, I'm kinda thinking about getting a few drinks tonight and letting loose, been so stressed. Oh yeah? Where at Idk, any good places close to you? Or Delaware?

3.

Text - What about brew worx in Delaware Or I can come to your place and bring drinks with me e WelllII How about we do something closer to your place, and if things go well we can head back there? Lol ok. Park street tavern then? That in Columbus? Ya It's like an hour from Marion, and I'm gonna take like an hour to get ready so meet me there at like 815ish?

4.

Text - Ok don't take to long tho cuz I'm excited to see you Just wait til you do So 800 815? I'm getting ready now, need to jump in the shower That works Shower huh? Any chance I can get a pic

5.

Room - Have to shave and get all smooth Lol now can I see a pic of you Ughh I don't have the rest of my face on you can wait lol I'm sure you look fine lol

6.

Text - Stopping by my friends real quick to grab something then rushing down I'll see you in like an hour hour 10 tops Ok cant wait Today 8:18 PM You here yet

7.

Face - Look how smooth part of my leg is though Wtf Is this her bf ???

8.

Nose - Nah I ain't got a girl I think Lynn gave you the wrong number. Will you tell me I did I a good jot on my leg I spent like 10 minutes setting up that joke Why the fuck didn't you tell me from the beginning this is the wrong number What kinda fucked shaves there leg just for a joke Fucker

9.

Hair - I could've talked you into driving an hour to get blown off, but I'm not that mean

10.

Leg - WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL PEOPLE JON?! Dude your fucked up you clearly have way to much time on your hands

11.

Facial hair - Too* Who tf is this do you know lynn And you're*

12.

Hair - I don't

13.

Text - Who is this JUST A GUY WITH ONE SHAVED LEG YOU UNGRATEFUL SHIT! Fuck off dude have fun walking around looking like a dumbass

14.

Text - Tell me it looks nice and l'll give you some information About Lynn What about Lynn Tell me my leg looks nice and I'll tell you why you're texting me I don't really care at this point your fucking weird

15.

Text - Oh come on be a good sport Stop texting me You texted me first asking for shower pictures, stranger danger Jon, I could've been a 5 year old Ethiopian child.

16.

Face - And you could've told me this wasn't lynn instead of pretending to be her and shaving your fucking leg like an idiot And you could not be creepy and ask me for shower pics I feel violated.

17.

Text - Fuck off Choo choo mf, thanks for riding the Troll Train, watch your step on the way out

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment