Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Cheating Husband Thinks He's Checking In For One-Night Stand, Wife Is There


This woman's a legend. Apparently, she'd learned that her husband, "Jake", was running around on her. She proceeded to hatch and execute a plan, where she was able to fool her rascal husband into thinking that his side chick had booked a night at a hotel for them. One can only imagine what kind of rage room that husband walked into. 

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge u/_Blaizia_ • 12h + JOIN Crosspost from TFTFD:I thought she was checking in for a one-night stand.... boy was I glad to be wrong. I posted this originally at r/TalesFromTheFrontDesk and was told I should share it on here as well. This is some second-hand revenge as I was more of a spectator than anything else. Enjoy and let me know if I might be on the wrong revenge subreddit XD Note: This is pre-corona/stay at home/quarantine. Glossary:

2.

Text - -Distressed passengers: Flight passengers from an airline who had to cancel or delay a flight for whatever reason and have been redirected to a hotel to stay at while they wait for the next flight, however long that might be. l'd been working as a front desk agent for about a week. It's my first time working at a hotel, so l'm still learning the ropes even though l'd previously worked as a check-in agent for a cruise line. I'm working the afternoon shift and things have been pretty slow,

3.

Text - room for would be a full night. After asking what the price would be ($240 which is waaaaay too much for the kind of hotel I work at, btw) she agrees and hands me her credit card. This is where things get... weird. As soon as l ask her for I.D. to make the reservation, Libbie backtracks and says that she doesn't want her name anywhere on the reservation and would like to make it under the name of the guy who would be joining her later, instead. I pause for a moment, and after asking her a

4.

Text - I would like to make it very clear that throughout this whole interaction Libbie has been super composed, kind, and understanding. At this point, however, I'm just thinking she's here for a one night stand and doesn't want the dude to know anything about her because she's probably married or something. Which, I can work with sure, but why not just actually get a motel lady?? This theory of mine is further solidified when Libbie asks me to make a note in the reservation so that, if any poi

5.

Text - About an hour later, mystery dude walks in (lets call him Jake). My coworker (who has no clue of anything) ends up checking him in, so I don't really get to see much of Jake. To be honest at this point I still wasn't giving the whole thing much thought other than "that's a bit weird lol". Not even thirty minutes have passed since Jake went up when Libbie comes back down and hands me BOTH keys (They'd both received one each) says "Thank you" in the most serious yet cordial way and then wal

6.

Text - Security is standing behind me staring Libbie down probably having the same thought process as I am (The Supervisor for security usually spends the night hanging out at F.D.). My coworker and I are whispering with each other still trying to figure out what the heck happened because that did not look like a lady who had just had a pleasant romp in the sheets. Cue Jake coming down the stairs and "okay we can breathe, he's not dead". Now what happened next we couldn't see because we suddenly

7.

Text - Turns out that Libbie had gone as far as asking valet guy to park her car in a way that the license plate wouldn't be visible. Why? Because, turns out that Jake is Libbie's husband. And you might be asking yourself by this point "Why has this lady gone through so much trouble to hide anything that might give her identity away from her husband?" Well, dear reader, because the alias that Libbie gave me just so happened to be the name of the girl Jake was cheating on her with. This woman. So

8.

Text - This B.A.M.F. of a woman came back downstairs after probably massacrating the heck out of this idiotic boy with not a hair out of place and calmly had the valet bring both of their cars back and then patiently waited for Jake-Smchake to get his sorry ass back to the lobby so that she could extend her hand and demand their house keys from him. She then got into her car, and just drove away. The only thing that would've made this even better was if Jake-Smchake's "girlfriend" had also been

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment