Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Masterful Low Budget DIY Solutions


There are wise people among us who are frugal and decent with tools. These masters of DIY solutions have our respect. And while some of us don't like the idea of using a beer can as a shower head, you have to admit that it's not stupid if it works.

1.

Product - r/funny imgur 3h u/JohannReddit e Landlord decided to turn down the heat today in my MN apartment as it reached -40°. But the idiot must have forgotten h- pays my electric and doesn't realize that value my comfort over safety or energy conservation.

2.

Product

3.

House - UHAUL UHAUL My cousin said it costs 3k to move his mobile home...these MF SPENT $19.95

4.

Product - Smashley Ghoulish @AshleyJPL Dude just cruised past me riding a lawn chair taped to an electric skateboard while vaping and blasting Jack Johnson. Now I'm questioning all my life choices. 1111

5.

Lighting

6.

Toilet

7.

Tire - Can't afford 20" rims? No problem.

8.

Land vehicle

9.

Ceiling

10.

Water

11.

Land vehicle - FIRT 34A-080.94 HOBTEDICR Team-BHP.com

12.

Clothes hanger

13.

Arm

14.

Yellow - EARTHQUAKE DETECTION KIT jazz

15.

Leg - SYNCAIO

16.

Shower curtain

17.

Text - Electric cut off decoy $30 O St Charles, MO Ameren about to shut your electric off? I make these decoys. Gives you a week extra time. Rent to your cousins If anyone has a shut off notice, I make and sell these decoys. 0 24 4 Comments 6 Shares O Like Comment Share Eric Carrico Every time I think I've seen everything posts like this keep me on my toes. Unreal. -E

18.

Vehicle - A/C MAX OFF

19.

Product - The longer you look, the worse it gets.... OY মর

20.

Leaf

21.

Tile

22.

Roof

23.

Auto part - ... The power switch on our vacuum randomly stopped working. I was 3 seconds away from heading to the store and spending 200 bucks on a new machine but then I had another idea pop into my head..

24.

Child

25.

Metal

26.

Property

27.

Vehicle - COLNL

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment